Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can still see the blue sky right trough the windows of Grimmauld Place.
When will this building get a back and why isn't it there already?

HTF? Anyone?

The building is just a facade. I'm assuming they will close up the back when they free people up from the more functional parts of the project.

Awesome pics, USO92! Seeing that small bit of colour appearing on King's Cross is very exciting. The lagoon is going to look so spectacular when the London facades are complete.

It was my pleasure guys! I have a bunch of other pics in the trip report section (shameless plug).

But this section definitely looks very nice, especially with Grimmauld's front nearly completed.

I sometimes hold thoughts on here but I cannot take it any more. What in hell are they trying to convey with those roof ribs on top of Grimmauld? They look like something between a burn victim and marble, when they should be tin or verdigris copper. Look at them per USO92's picture:

1474551_10151884656586888_1073798610_n_zpsadbd6c7c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.