Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even see them. The page crashes (Chrome's "Aw, Snap!") before the images even load.

Oops, I took too long to edit my post and you had already replied. IE worked better for me, although eventually I switched computers because the file sized were just killing my other computer anyways. I think it's a RAM thing because of the large amount of data in the files and the pages which contain multiple files.

OK, so, question... How is everyone feeling about spoilers? Is this the point we start to separate threads, one with spoilers and one without? :shrug:

Oops, I took too long to edit my post and you had already replied. IE worked better for me, although eventually I switched computers because the file sized were just killing my other computer anyways. I think it's a RAM thing because of the large amount of data in the files and the pages which contain multiple files.

OK, so, question... How is everyone feeling about spoilers? Is this the point we start to separate threads, one with spoilers and one without? :shrug:

Yea, I think so. I want to know about Diagon Alley but not about the G.B ride.

I Personally do not want any spoilers for the ride or images of inside the shops, or storylines or anything. I like watching the progress, but I feel like soon I may have to stay away.

Do any of the plans have any more detail then what we've already generally seen? If so which "part" as my computer is not the happiest right now trying to get them and most of the ones I've downloaded are ho-hum.

So, apparently right now is a great time to learn how to read blueprints. Hogwarts Express, Hogsmeade station, multiple layers and scenes of the Gringotts ride...

Round 3 - File 7 is a good one!

LOL, I was looking at that exact one and had to come back and make a post about it. It appears the Florean Fetiscues will be on the corner of the building opposite ollivanders and pointing towards Gringotts. It looks like a counter service type deal with what, I'm assuming, appears to be those display coolers for ice cream. A possible Butterbeer machine in the corner as well.

I'd agree that appears to be Hagrid's bike outside Gringotts. You can also see where the lockers are going to be.

Another shop between Florean's and Leaky. Possibly Madame Malkins?

I'm confused by what the round thing in the middle of the goblin courtyard is. It appears to have door on it, but it too small to be a building.
p
Round 3 file 1 definitely suggests that Grimmauld is just a false front and will not be a full building which is odd.

I'll be going through these prints all night. lol

I registered for the webcast over a month ago, but I have not received any e-mail with the instructions for watching from Universal. Guess I'll have to wait until it's finished to get the info.

The one actual time I have something I wanna watch while working, my boss sends me an email saying "can you go to a training seminar at 10:30, shouldn't last more than an hour"

Status
Not open for further replies.