Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 234 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have my camera with me when I was over in front of the facades, just my video camera. You can see the (blank) Leaky Cauldron signage at around 45 seconds into my video from yesterdays update.

[video=youtube;5hf-58bU-b0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hf-58bU-b0[/video]

Look again at the sign! Its not blank at all. It looks as though the cauldron is the there, and it fades a bit! Great catch

30w5r2r.jpg

Last edited:
YESSS! Can't wait to see more of that sign. Also, has anyone else noticed that you can see the black crane thing on top of Gringotts from the waters edge by the Dine In?

I didn't have my camera with me when I was over in front of the facades, just my video camera. You can see the (blank) Leaky Cauldron signage at around 45 seconds into my video from yesterdays update.

[video=youtube;5hf-58bU-b0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hf-58bU-b0[/video]

Great video! It's funny, seeing birds on the fountain makes it feel like a real city.

At just about the 46 second mark, it almost looks like the sign drops to black, like a TV being turned off. I think that might be a resolution/pixelation thing happening with the video itself, but it's hard to tell. I don't see any wiring in the chains holding the sign, so I assume any effect will be passive.

Looks like your right! It was very hard to see since it was so sunny yesterday. I really thought it was a blank black sign.

You can make out a bit of the lettering, too. I adjusted the levels a bit to make it slightly clearer:

LeakyCauldronsign.jpg

Is it just me, or does Wyndham still look like it's 12 different shades of white?

Would they have made them out of aluminum instead? Or more like a fiberglass type of thing.

Yes, I have said I thought they would be aluminum till I am blue in the face on here. However, short of wood, there is very little that they couldn't make them out of. Even a heavy composite plastic wasn't out of the question.

Should we be expecting an update on your site?:pray:

What are you expecting an update on?

Is it just me, or does Wyndham still look like it's 12 different shades of white?

Yeah, work has been splotchy on it for the past 6 months. London appears to be the least of managements worries right along. I think they need a few more painters.

has anyone seen this?
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...NBC-Week-of-May-12-2014-20140502#.U2QfaFfU5B4

Tuesday, May 13
(7-9 a.m.) L.A. Reid talks about new Michael Jackson album: Xscape. Suze Orman on Today. Harry Potter Clue. The Voice on Today. Emma Roberts talks about Palo Alto. Dolly Parton performs on Today Plaza.
(9-10 a.m.) Robert Duvall talks about A Night in Old Mexico. Timbaland talks about new Michael Jackson album: Xscape. Hope To It. By The Numbers: Money.
(10-11 a.m.) Dolly Parton talks about new album: Blue Smoke. Suze Orman on Today. Curb appeal showdown. Drop a dress size. Beach houses.

Wednesday, May 14
(7-9 a.m.) Modern day prom dilemmas. Harry Potter Clue. The Voice on Today. James Franco and Gia Coppola talk about Palo Alto. Mark Bittman talks about book: VB6. Lily Allen performs on Today Plaza.
(9-10 a.m.) Odd body symptoms and relief. Where celebs travel on your budget. By The Numbers. First Fashion: Paper dolls.
(10-11 a.m.) Gia Coppola and Jack Kilmer talk about Palo Alto. Kim Raver talks about 24. American Ballet Co. perform on Today.

Thursday, May 15
(7-9 a.m.) Kip and Mona Lisa Harding talk about new book: The Brainy Bunch: The Harding Family's Method to College Ready by Age Twelve. Harry Potter Clue. The Voice on Today. Maya Rudolph on Today. Ricky Martin performs on Today Plaza.
(9-10 a.m.) Beach and pool gear. Common Cents: How to talk about money.
(10-11 a.m.) Ambush Makeovers. Laura and Jorge Posada on Today. Kip and Mona Lisa Harding talk about new book: The Brainy Bunch: The Harding Family's Method to College Ready by Age Twelve. Ricky Martin performs on Today.

Friday, May 16
(7-9 a.m.) Bryan Cranston talks about Godzilla. Harry Potter Clue. Heidi Klum talks about America's Got Talent. Mariah Carey performs on Today Plaza.
(9-10 a.m.) Joy Bauer on Today. Bree Turner talks about Grimm. Mariah Carey performs on Today.
(10-11 a.m.) Bobbie's Buzz. Things that mimic dementia. Animals with David Mizejewski.

what is this 'Harry Potter Clue' going on the today show all week? set up for the announcement, does anyone know?

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Orlando park news is the twitter for orlando theme park news. It infrequently posts picture updates of disney and sometimes universal

Status
Not open for further replies.