Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 279 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB people were on site today or yesterday to sign off on the interactive window displays. Sorry I can't remember which. 'Tis all a blur at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheeky. You know very well Garrick does not discriminate when it comes to employment. Expect to see some lovely witches apparating soon.

That is news to me and I am sure a few others here. Knowing the numbers of makers for the satellite store gave me pause. If true, then JK must have loved the idea.

Cheeky. You know very well Garrick does not discriminate when it comes to employment. Expect to see some lovely witches apparating soon.

That's cool news! Thanks for the heads up! I can't wait to interact with all the store attendants and to see the shows in Diagon Alley! One of the best things about the Wizarding World is the talent, like the current Ollivanders' wand keepers! It's going to be so exciting seeing more of this showmanship in the expansion! :cheers:

Ok... I apologize for my recent miscommunication. Soyouthinkyouknow appears to have nailed it. Apparently, my bad info was the result of a misinterpretation of unpleasant words that were nothing more than themed design pride and competition. Kapeesh?

My bad. I am broken and ashamed. Please forgive me. :'(

Thank you for the credit. Now, have you checked out Advanced Animation of Buckbeak fame? The cherub on top of the fountain everyone has been discussing was also Court's work.

Thank you for the credit. Now, have you checked out Advanced Animation of Buckbeak fame? The cherub on top of the fountain everyone has been discussing was also Court's work.

Yes, I had since figured that a possibility.

I also found out why Uni considers themselves vendors on the drag'queen... Remember a couple of months ago there was scuttle of two models being sculpted on a certain soundstage? Turns out, one was not a model but a sculpture or sculptures(?). Thus the word that I received that it was being handled "in house".

Oh to have tickets to 10 sculpting sessions...

In relation to my previous post. Universal said they cannot guarantee the area will be open that date, but it will be open to people with the packages.

In relation to my previous post. Universal said they cannot guarantee the area will be open that date, but it will be open to people with the packages.
I wonder for how long ? An hour before the park opens ? Seems like we had some of these same questions when they sold packages for Hogsmeade.

Am I reading it correctly that they are basically giving guests the room for free or the tickets for free depending on how one looks at it? They must be planning on selling a ton of merch to these folks...

Neither. The price I got was close to 950 when staying at Cabana Bay. 3 day park-to-park tickets are 185 dollars total, meaning you're paying around 765 for the room.

Does this mean they're not planning on soft openings even for hotel guests until the end of June??

I would hesitate to buy the package, because I'm already a passholder so I don't need the tickets.

Last edited:
Very large crane in what appears to be Diagon this morning:

per amusement buzz

BoPokCsIEAAF8La.jpg:large

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Looks as though that crane is the perfect height to attach a 60 foot Ukrainian dragon atop a certain bank. We will see softs by the way. Just a matter of when.

Status
Not open for further replies.