Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 3

Teebin

Legendary Member
Oct 12, 2009
North of the Wall
The riddle chooses the wizard.
They are closing one of the Ollivander's shop rooms and replacing it with some other shop?

Ooops, others beat me to it.

So, what don't they have that they might need? Stuffed Dobbys and Winkys... wait, Winky was cut from the films. Stuffed Kreachers and Dobbys... Daggers... grave stones, rag loin cloths.

Reactions: Quint

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
There are three Ollivanders Theaters in Diagon, as Quint's clue confirms. If so, that still would leave two of them in operation...... Good sleuthing for Quint, once again. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Quint

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
Potter specializes in tiny store spaces so that shouldn't pose a problem....Cool if they do it. They're always doing some small thing in Diagon to keep it fresh, be it store location changes, new stores, doing entertainment in the evening during the slower seasons, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne

UK-Trigg

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2012
UK
Doesn't have to be a big shop. I feel like the Gringotts money store with the goblin is comparable in size to an Ollivander's Theater.
Does this store make bank? :lol:

Puns aside always seemed a bit of a wasted space to me, even with the cool animatronic it feels little lacking.

Reactions: RevFreako

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
Does this store make bank? :lol:

Puns aside always seemed a bit of a wasted space to me, even with the cool animatronic it feels little lacking.
That's one of the best entertainment's in the park. Alene carries on a conversation with the goblin every time we pop in there. I don't even think it matters if they make money. It's a damn good attraction.

Coasted

Rookie
Jan 28, 2017
That's one of the best entertainment's in the park. Alene carries on a conversation with the goblin every time we pop in there. I don't even think it matters if they make money. It's a damn good attraction.
Question - What is your favourite colour? Brilliant.

Reactions: Mad Dog