Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 3

The riddle chooses the wizard.

They are closing one of the Ollivander's shop rooms and replacing it with some other shop?

Ooops, others beat me to it.

So, what don't they have that they might need? Stuffed Dobbys and Winkys... wait, Winky was cut from the films. Stuffed Kreachers and Dobbys... Daggers... grave stones, rag loin cloths.

There are three Ollivanders Theaters in Diagon, as Quint's clue confirms. If so, that still would leave two of them in operation...... Good sleuthing for Quint, once again. :thumbsup:

Potter specializes in tiny store spaces so that shouldn't pose a problem....Cool if they do it. They're always doing some small thing in Diagon to keep it fresh, be it store location changes, new stores, doing entertainment in the evening during the slower seasons, etc.

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be a big shop. I feel like the Gringotts money store with the goblin is comparable in size to an Ollivander's Theater.

Does this store make bank? :lol:

Puns aside always seemed a bit of a wasted space to me, even with the cool animatronic it feels little lacking.

And I shall call him Norbert.

0826171525_HDR.jpg

Does this store make bank? :lol:

Puns aside always seemed a bit of a wasted space to me, even with the cool animatronic it feels little lacking.
That's one of the best entertainment's in the park. Alene carries on a conversation with the goblin every time we pop in there. I don't even think it matters if they make money. It's a damn good attraction.

That's one of the best entertainment's in the park. Alene carries on a conversation with the goblin every time we pop in there. I don't even think it matters if they make money. It's a damn good attraction.
Question - What is your favourite colour? Brilliant.