World of Color Return

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
Just around 2019.

...so to just establish this; the downtime of World of Color, will be more than the initial setup of the original show.

...greeeeeeaaaaat.

bob albert

Veteran Member
Sep 18, 2015
Are we expecting a much different show or just some additional lighting/tweaks to the same show?

k_peek_2000

Veteran Member
Jul 2, 2013
Orange County, CA
Welp, World of Color is back... with about 3/4 of the fountains actually functional. It looked rough, like it just came out of the hospital vs. back from a refreshment.

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
From LMGVid

Glad to see that it's not only returned, but has now integrated a lot of the various lighting aspects from the Holiday show.

shiekra38

Veteran Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
From LMGVid

Glad to see that it's not only returned, but has now integrated a lot of the various lighting aspects from the Holiday show.
Definitely missing a ton of fountains...wonder why...Also, I'm glad they brought back the original show, it's just too good

Another positive, the projection looks amazingly crisp

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
In regards to the fountains, I imagine it's just because they haven't been as used, so it's gonna take a few weeks to get them all back.

The projections do look amazingly good, and they got the projections on the fountains (not the mist screens) looking great too!

Reactions: kristenabelle

Joe

aka TestTrack321
Staff member
Feb 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
It’s still in soft opening right? Once officially open I imagine they’ll all be operational.