Would you rather? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Would you rather?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Would you rather be at work or get squirted by water?

• Total voters
I like them all. It is a small window into the thought process of designing the ride. Someone proposed the effect and it was vetted by the rest of the team. They thought it was worth putting in so I will experience it and hope they keep putting little things in that plus (or minus if that is your opinion).

Reactions: Mad Dog and Joel
I get that it gets repetitive at UOR (the water anyway), but it always seems to fit and Kong surprised me more and certainly causes a reaction...anyway, I think the ones that bother me the most are when they squirt water (I hope that is what it is) during HHN...

The villain water effect on SpiderMan & the bug guts on the second Kong screen in the cavern are my fav water effects. Also, love the snow in the FJ queue.
The glass shattering effect on Spiderman is super cool...Water can be used for more than just "water"

I get that it gets repetitive at UOR (the water anyway), but it always seems to fit and Kong surprised me more and certainly causes a reaction...anyway, I think the ones that bother me the most are when they squirt water (I hope that is what it is) during HHN...
Kong has such a ridiculous amount it makes it fun for me haha

Reactions: Mad Dog
I'll take getting squirted with water any day. I love the first spray from Hydro Man on Spider Man. I don't love getting sprayed with those water blasters on Dudley Do Right. Freezing cold water coming in fast and catching you off guard.

They refurbed it sometime last year too - it was like walking through a blizzard for a few weeks.
It's always seemed to work better & be more intense earlier in the day. I wonder if whatever they use for storage gets too low to be as effective after X number of uses. Are you aware of anything like that?

It's always seemed to work better & be more intense earlier in the day. I wonder if whatever they use for storage gets too low to be as effective after X number of uses. Are you aware of anything like that?

Well it is turned off when the ride is shut down. If you leave it on while cycle testing and no one is in the castle to absorb it you end up with little puddles of snoap.

Also if you step outside the queue into Dark Arts anywhere it's like walking on an ice skating rink due to buildup.

Reactions: Joel and Mad Dog