1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Zootopia (SDL)

Discussion in 'Worldwide Disney Parks' started by AlexanderMBush, Jan 22, 2019.

1. brianlo

brianlo Member

Not at all.

There are more than enough insiders repeating it over on Magic, it doesn't originate with me. GiveMetheMusic, Magic Feather and TheVisionarySoul all have commented on this project back in September, which has obviously held up.

They tend not to be the big flashy names if you aren't following the site too frequently, but the origins of Mission breakout (and Runaway Railways for DL) fall with GiveMetheMusic.

Couple of links if you are interested in following:

Rumor: Zootopia Coming To Shainghai | Page 2 | WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums

Re-affirmation yesterday buried in a Disneyland topic:
    The Miscellaneous Thought Thread | Page 95 | WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums
    The Miscellaneous Thought Thread | Page 96 | WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums

2. OrlLover

OrlLover Member

Wow isn’t this something I guess I was right about a new Zootopia land.

3. Jamesh22

Jamesh22 Premium Member

Disney & More has a Shanghi update. I always take what I read on that site as interesting but not necessarily fact but a few key points from the article:
    • Location of land
    • Ride potentially themed to monorail cars using combination of Kong tunnel tech and animatronic dark ride
    • Marvel land and possibly Star Wars land planned for park 2 in 2029
    [​IMG]

<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.Disneyandmore]-->

Based on the lack of success Star Wars has had in China I find it highly doubtful we will ever see Star Wars attractions in a Chinese park.