Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

Were is the shot of the Delorean police hauling Aliie off for stepping over the rope?

This guy is looking for Allie, for violating the DeLorean rope barrier.

272961290_xMz6n-L.jpg

Theres one Doc whos been doing it for a LONG time.. He also does Maylin Monroe body guard.. Sometimes he works at HMU.

One of the Martys has been there for a while to.. He plays John Conner and sometimes BJ at BJGYR.

Casting is so odd sometimes. Did he at least have the character down, performance-wise?

He's the only one I've seen lately. I usually see him once or twice a week and he seems ok to me, he's not the best Doc, but def is not the worst I've ever seen either, but he gets the job done.

When we were at IOA, and we were walking under the arch at the end of Port of Entry, there was a huge "plant" right there, and it freaked out my brother. It stepped right out of the planter and hugged him. :lol:
I know who your talking about and she isn't the same as DiVine. She looks slightly similar but she is a flower that can shoot water. I might be wrong on this but I believe you guys are confusing the bush effect that Universal used at HHN 13 for the rock effect that they regularly use when the event is at IoA. It is a costume that blends in beautifully with the surrounding rocks in Lost Continent. It is used in peak season but most relate it to HHN at IoA. I searched for an image of it but could not locate one.