Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN XX: Most Anticipated Scarezone

Which zones are you looking forward to most? (Pick 2)

• The Coven

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Saws 'n Steam

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Esqueleto Muerte

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Zombie Gras

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • XX - Fear Revealed

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • HHN - 20 Years of Fear

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
Interested in seeing how 20YoF is going to be, how are they going to put scareactors in what seems to be such a tight space?

Maybe they'll be climbing on top of the props? It does look very tight in there...

hehe I'll be on the lookout for ya :) I may be half blind at the time so if you see a wall carrying a chainsaw, that's me hehe :)

Can you say where you'll be? Are you in the alley or by that stage set up?

Maybe they'll be climbing on top of the props? It does look very tight in there...

Can you say where you'll be? Are you in the alley or by that stage set up?

I'll be either out by the machine on NY street or at the other end of the alley...never in the alley. Changes every set :)

Giant one last question for you how far into the NY streets does the SZ spill out? I need to know this to try and walk a safe distance away so I don't have a wife with a nervous breakdown :lol:

Ok, this will be my post-construction anticipation:

1. Saw's N' Steam
2. HHN - 20 Years of Fear
3. XX - Fear Revealed
4. The Coven
5. Esqueleto Muerte
6. Zombie Gras

Giant one last question for you how far into the NY streets does the SZ spill out? I need to know this to try and walk a safe distance away so I don't have a wife with a nervous breakdown :lol:

I'll put it this way...you can't pass through that area of the park without going through chainsaws :)

Unless we go through the arcade :lol:

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up dude I appreciate it and my wife's heart appreciates it too.

Well its more for the wife...if you see me (bald guy with a frankenstein shirt) steer clear, or just say hi Vyrus, and that will probably calm her down :lol:

I REALLY don't want to leave the event early like I had to 3 years ago.

Well its more for the wife...if you see me (bald guy with a frankenstein shirt) steer clear, or just say hi Vyrus, and that will probably calm her down :lol:

I REALLY don't want to leave the event early like I had to 3 years ago.

Just tell her to stay on the sidewalks....we're not allowed to scare on sidewalks....she may get looks from actors but nobody will pursue :)

OOOOOOOH I really didn't know that at all dude...WOW good tip this is news to me. :thumbs:

:rep: for that one.

I'll be seeing you on Saturday and good luck with Employee Preview tonight, let us know how it went.

Last edited:
Oh god, I really hope that isn't him. It looks a lot like this one chainsaw scareactor I'd always see. He had this crazy beard (I can see he left some of it) and I always steered away from him. Definitely the most memorable scareactor for me. Ever since 2005.

Nope he's on Cast B :)...I am in the background of this picture on the right side...the wall with a chainsaw LOL

1018787523_hsAuw-L.jpg