HHN XX: Most Anticipated Scarezone | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN XX: Most Anticipated Scarezone

Which zones are you looking forward to most? (Pick 2)

• The Coven

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Saws 'n Steam

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Esqueleto Muerte

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Zombie Gras

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • XX - Fear Revealed

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • HHN - 20 Years of Fear

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters

reilysclone

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Florida
You'd think maybe the people of New Yorkshire would turn to coffee and ice cream to power their steampunk stuff before using blood.

Felipe

Premium Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
I'm not really sure how much I can post because there is a surprise in store...but I think I can saw that this zone is quite large and we are everywhere....since there's props in the alley I can say that that is a big part of our zone...I know I'm in this zone but I honestly think that this is the most creative scarezone that Universal's ever done...we have a big back story and there's so many layers to the story that will be revealed when the event starts :)
:happy: I can't wait!!

reilysclone

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Florida
Though if the ice cream is in there too long it might could get too soggy to inflict stabbity death...I'll stick wif mah chainsaw :)
Oh man if I ate an ice cream cone and it got too soggy and someone killed me with a chainsaw it would be the worst day ever I tell you.

Vyrus

The man with the master plan
Premium Member
Feb 11, 2010
Miami, FL
Well Saws and Steam being concentrated on Sting Alley, and giant saying there are some surprises, I'm really curious to know what is gonna happen.

YETI PINTRADER

Veteran Member
May 9, 2008
South Florida
I really hope for a mini-house somewhere. It really adds to the zones and give opportunities for good scares. I hope that in the future universal does more of them.

Vyrus

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2010
Miami, FL
I would trade mini houses for a return of a scarezone to CP, that is the best enviroment for it.

Vyrus

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2010
Miami, FL
Would you rather have pumpkins? or a smoke filled area with SA's? I'd vote for the latter.