Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN XX: Most Anticipated Scarezone

Which zones are you looking forward to most? (Pick 2)

• The Coven

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Saws 'n Steam

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Esqueleto Muerte

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Zombie Gras

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • XX - Fear Revealed

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • HHN - 20 Years of Fear

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
^Starbucks and Ben & Jerrys if I am not mistaken.

I'm not really sure how much I can post because there is a surprise in store...but I think I can saw that this zone is quite large and we are everywhere....since there's props in the alley I can say that that is a big part of our zone...I know I'm in this zone but I honestly think that this is the most creative scarezone that Universal's ever done...we have a big back story and there's so many layers to the story that will be revealed when the event starts :)

:happy: I can't wait!!

Though if the ice cream is in there too long it might could get too soggy to inflict stabbity death...I'll stick wif mah chainsaw :)

Oh man if I ate an ice cream cone and it got too soggy and someone killed me with a chainsaw it would be the worst day ever I tell you.

Well Saws and Steam being concentrated on Sting Alley, and giant saying there are some surprises, I'm really curious to know what is gonna happen.

I would trade mini houses for a return of a scarezone to CP, that is the best enviroment for it.

Would you rather have pumpkins? or a smoke filled area with SA's? I'd vote for the latter.