Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

im going the 22/23/24. Rewster i rep orlandounited.com hard in nyc, esp to a few certain people that you would be pretty suprised that look at the site. I should get a endorsement deal soon haha. Maybe I'll bump into you bro

Last edited:
I might upgrade my ticket to FFP and go Sat night but the only problem is that I would have to go by myself and being a 16 year I don't know if I would feel comfortable by myself. Has anyone here gone by themselves?

I'll be there Saturday night now also.

I might upgrade my ticket to FFP and go Sat night but the only problem is that I would have to go by myself and being a 16 year I don't know if I would feel comfortable by myself. Has anyone here gone by themselves?

I was there solo one night last year. Definitely not as fun. I didn't really enjoy the houses as much.

I went by myself on opening night but had people with me every night since then. I had fun but I had alot more fun with either family or friends with me. As Drew said it especially makes the houses more fun with people with you.

I went as media on opening night, and with a group on one night only... rest I've been solo... Definitely more fun in a group, esp if they are afraid of chainsaws ;)