HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

Felipe

Premium Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
Heading out there right now!! :happy:

I'm 21, have short black hair and I'll be wearing blue jeans and a red t-shirt that says "Saturday Night Live" in white. If anyone sees me, come up and say hi! :wave:

I'll also be with my 12 year old brother who's wearing a black t-shirt
with a Spiderman comic graphic and my parents. The three of em going for the first time :D

PS: OMG! It's raining on I-4 right now!! PLEASE STOP RAINING!!!

MechaTeddy417

Jul 27, 2010
Over there.
I'm going to Universal Orlando ether sometime later this month or in October. I've never been to HHN before, but I know I'm going to have a blast there! :happy:

mantaguy

Veteran Member
Dec 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, Fl
Heading out soon. We're getting pizza at Portofino first. :drool5: I've brown hair and I'll be wearing a Popeye tee. If you think you see me say you're from OU and say hi! :wave:

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Alright, I'll be out there with a "Now in 3d" tshirt. So for all you scareactors out there, I'll be waiting. ;) I look forward to meeting some of you out there.

jarmor

Rookie
May 27, 2010
South Carolina
Hey, if anyone wants to go to the passholders event with me just shoot me a message...

And I'm gonna be wearing khaki cargo shorts, a 97 hhn event staff and I'm black with dreads mid back lenth and pulled back (after typing all that felt like I'm going on a blind date of some sort!)

Last edited:

Jakemeister

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2008
Central, Fl
Going to try and get a shift Thursday. I'm going to attend either Friday and/or Saturday (After I get off work which is at 10.) and will try and do some more ABU work Sunday.

Next Thursday I'll be attending once I get off work (will be getting there around 8:30 or 9ish). Friday I'm going to try and get an ABU shift, Saturday attending (after work), and Sunday ABU.

Last edited:

Felipe

Premium Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
I'm going back this Thursday 9/30. I need to do Hades before I see it on the UtH tour with the lights on.

Then I'm also going back Thursday 10/28 because I MUST do the VIP Lounge about the Icons.

PS: Vyrus, you can also add my name to the list of FFP holders. I might go back on a Sunday too, but nothing planned right now.