HHN: XX - When Are You Going? | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh and I have another request for people going Friday...if you can take pics of all the merch it would be much appreciated. Be on the lookout for pins!

Will do :thumbs: I wanna get the AP pin myself, I wish i could get it on its own, since I'm already getting a lanyard with the UtH tour, but I read somewhere that the pin is not sold separately, so I guess I'm getting the lanyard whether I want it or not :-S I'll propably still get buy the pin/lanyard souvenir :p

I'm not sure about a t-shirt because I might never wear it again, but maybe I'll also get a shot glass. It looked pretty cool on the merch website.

Cant wait for Friday!!!

I have the FFPP so I know for sure that I will be going on September 24, 25 and 30th, on October 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 22, 24, 27 28, 29, and the 31.
I love HHN so I go whenever I can

I am going this friday. Trying to talk my wife into going early for annual passhoders. Are there any perks besides getting to see those 2/3 houses early? We have express passes, so ensuring we see everything shouldn't be too big of a problem.

Discounted food and drinks before the the rest of the park opens, at least thats what they did at 18.

Nothing it discounted unfortunately, just open early. I really do wish they would allow more than one guest per AP though.

No fast passes for me and I think if there will be a meet up it should be a Monsters Cafe at 8pm each night, but the first couple of nights are the only ones with a big group of people going...so we shall see what happens.

I added you to the list Kevin.

Vyrus what is your list? I don't get it...

I also don't get any of the games on the website. The mental patient keeps yelling at me through the computer.

:lol:

Go to the first page of this thread and there is a list of everyone who has posted what date they are going to HHN and I update it with each person.

so how would we all roll together if some of us have fast passes and some don't? Not to sell anyone but everyone should invest in a fast pass

Yeah that would make it difficult.
I am joining up with a group and some will be doing the stay and scream while I will be going in at opening and have express passes.
I think it might be...meet you at B&T at 9 or at the DIE-IN at 11.

I'll be wearing a black Hurley shirt and white pinstriped shorts tomorrow night. So if any of you scareacters see me, feel free to give me a good scare.