Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

He said it was a rumor he had heard. He obviously only knows ALOT about the things in his department. The ride system itself proved that it was gonna have a massive database though. Hollywood Dream had a nifty idea but I think they wanna push this to the max.

Well HTR isn't in his department. That goes to show that Events does not know anything about stuff dealing with Attractions.

Well HTR isn't in his department. That goes to show that Events does not know anything about stuff dealing with Attractions.
I know just a rumor he said he had heard. I'm sure there is some truth in it and some things aren't. You know how rumors they have some truth in them with a large side of lies.

Manta isn't really a family coaster considering it is a flying coaster with 4 inversions. In my book that's a thrill ride.

Last edited:
This idea has grown on me, and it's a good answer to american idol. Although it's not a big threat.

A friend of mine told me construction walls have been posted around the Boneyard.
WOOT! Most of you know this but construction will pick up after HHN beyond measure. From what I heard granted this was from the Event Staff employee the track is on property. One more grain of salt. I have no clue how true this is but that is what he said.

WOOT! Most of you know this but construction will pick up after HHN beyond measure. From what I heard granted this was from the Event Staff employee the track is on property. One more grain of salt. I have no clue how true this is but that is what he said.

Again, Jake...don't trust the Events people! They know squat.

Again, Jake...don't trust the Events people! They know squat.
Once more Kev
Rock%20Salt.jpg

I seriously doubt what he says is true about the track but hey why not discuss what could be holding them back if it is.

:lol: I thought it was diamond at first but then I thought of " take it with a grain of salt" so..yeah..