Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Singapore General Discussion

The ride's name is "Sesame Street: Spaghetti Space Chase".

Universal Studios Singapore released a new video teasing the Sesame Street dark ride's storyline:

[video=youtube;PQknsZjFmZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQknsZjFmZs[/video]

Luke & the Temple of Fun posted some pics of the ride's playfully themed facade, in addition to a shot of a ride vehicle that appears to be a suspended type.

imnRZqoSmnOAv.JPG

ibrki1q8UwJxQJ.JPG

ibpSzt587xTnVm.JPG

ilMUX24ieNQ5E.JPG

inX4pEFuMDdzr.jpg

Last edited:
Dejiki posted some pics of the Sesame Street ride's facade, switchback queue, and work happening on the surrounding NYC facades. It is unknown what exactly is happening in regards to the Finnegan's facade, as the current rumors include it either being the ride exit, extra seating for Louie's next door, or becoming an actual restaurant itself.

ijREcAr3vWqfx.jpg

ibaVHtV6GrKdYR.jpg

iZqWg4bhgRQQr.jpg

ibe9R0gkBBpRaB.jpg

i289YWtrHVjNL.jpg

iJWoaGmun3IP1.jpg

it99b8btAnopB.jpg

Never thought I'd live to see Spaghetti in the title of an attraction, so now I have...good to see Sesame Street still alive and well

A link leading to a great review of USS' 2nd Halloween Horror Nights event. Might I be bold enough to say that USS is shaping up to be Universal's best park? It's definitely getting a lot of love in the creative department.

digimax said:
I'm back from two nights of Halloween Horror Nights 2. The Haunted Houses are much better than last year's and the scare zones are definitely more elaborate. The scare factor has been raised by a few levels.

However, the park's attractions were overwhelmed by flood of guests and this is quite an issue at some venues. Opening up Far Far Away and Madagascar didn't help much because most guests would just run through those areas. The event lasts for 4 hours but waiting time for Dungeon of Damnation (Haunted House) peaked at 2.5 hours in the middle of the night. Even the wait time for the shortest Haunted House, Death Alley, went up to 100 minutes!

Waiting time aside, the Haunted Houses and Scare zones were very enjoyable. There were still surprises for me even after my 2nd and 3rd walkthrough.

Halloween Horror Nights 2 review | dejiki.com

Dejiki has posted a Sesame Street construction update.....

The TM uniform:

i2BXcbsobpcdg.jpg

A look at the ride vehicles (there appears to be screens in front of each seat):

ikUFQxZ2hRvKg.jpg

The shop the ride exits into has opened:

ixmTT5ZWbmNtp.jpg

i3Xf53lDyXdLX.jpg

The doorway from the ride's unload area into the shop:

iMJez84vhDmK7.jpg

Additionally, Luke and the Temple of Fun posted some photo updates.....

A wider shot of the new shop's facade:

ibmiMrvAdCb8oV.JPG

Character likenesses serve as the decorations around the shop:

ioas2cCEeRl4O.JPG

iy9jnpwaWRLmo.JPG

The doorway from the shop to Louie's:

if2I2mWrfiJsT.JPG

Looking from the opposite side:

ibnyR4Bbfa8yOr.JPG

Observation: the entrance coming from Louie's needs some kind of casing. It's bothering me...

Vince, I completely agree. I would love to visit USS in the next few years.

How many people does Cat in the Hat hold? I don't remember, but I don't think it is much more than 4.

And I agree that the Louiie's side of the shop entrance needs at least some molding.

Last edited: