Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 358 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Ash i believe so. Its a themed drink for the ride but unlike butter beer it has a energy drink look and taste to it.

Does it look like they are prepping the Monster Cafe for an overhaul? I am heading down at the end of May and am hoping to grab one more meal in there (assuming they are going to change it).

Also, great picts HTF. Many thanks to you and all the contributors for keeping the site fresh with picts almost daily.

Does it look like they are prepping the Monster Cafe for an overhaul? I am heading down at the end of May and am hoping to grab one more meal in there (assuming they are going to change it).

I don't think we heard or saw anything further to indicate a change right now, but that doesn't mean they can't close it out of the blue and start a re-theme. But, hopefully there'll be some permits filed and found so we can know beforehand :thumbs: This is a seasonal restaurant, so it may close at any moment if they think they don't need it open... Though, with the crowds Uni is seeing, even in what used to be considered the low season, it's most likely gonna remain open. And I would also think it's gonna be open when you come in May, especially with the crowds that Transformers will start to bring around that time.

Also, great picts HTF. Many thanks to you and all the contributors for keeping the site fresh with picts almost daily.

There are no plans to update Monster Cafe, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about. If they ever did revamp it I think they would wait until Simpson's area is done because they can't have more eating places out of commission especially coming into Spring Break months and then summer months shortly after that.

There are no plans to update Monster Cafe, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about. If they ever did revamp it I think they would wait until Simpson's area is done because they can't have more eating places out of commission especially coming into Spring Break months and then summer months shortly after that.

:thumbs:

Transformers The Ride will hopefully live up to all expectations and will be a great addition to the park.

I've already been on it several times and IMO it will instantly become the top attraction in the park.