Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Final Show of Bill and Ted!!

I'm very excited for the last show! Tonight's last show was great! Lots of audience participation and ad-libing from the actors, tomorrow should be great!

I'm very excited for the last show! Tonight's last show was great! Lots of audience participation and ad-libing from the actors, tomorrow should be great!

audience participation? what audience participation? i dont remember any when i saw the show

Just saying the lines along with the actors, gestures etc. that sort of stuff. I'm sure there will be much more of that tonight!

Definitely will be there tonight. I'll be dressed as Ted and my girlfriend will ve dressed like Bill. If you see us say hi!

Definitely will be there tonight. I'll be dressed as Ted and my girlfriend will ve dressed like Bill. If you see us say hi!

That's great, always wanted to do that but I don't really fit the look too well. Best I can do is a 2001 B&T T-Shirt.

Was a good final B&T, not the best I've seen, but pretty funny. It's always a good time, so there's that, but they didn't go nearly as off the script as they have in the past.

Was a good final B&T, not the best I've seen, but pretty funny. It's always a good time, so there's that, but they didn't go nearly as off the script as they have in the past.

You can thank the situation out in Hollywood for that, as one of the rights holders was assured that the actors here would stick to the different script very tightly as a way to keep the show going out here.

The show last night was an absolute blast, and man were those stands bouncing during the finale! I don't think I've laughed so hard and so long in quite a while.

someone told me that there were people chanting "Hate To Fly!" "Hate To Fly!" i didnt hear it at the show, did anyone else?

Last edited:
That last show was such a blast! The cast was extra hilarious and the crowd was the best! This will definitely be a yearly tradition for me from now on :thumbs:

BTW, I didn't hear the HTF chants either. I only read about that on Twitter :shrug:

That last show was such a blast! The cast was extra hilarious and the crowd was the best! This will definitely be a yearly tradition for me from now on :thumbs:

BTW, I didn't hear the HTF chants either. I only read about that on Twitter :shrug:

Those who did this came forward and we talked it out!

Someone has posted a video of Bill and Ted from this past year. Download before its yanked. :thumbs:

http://en.savefrom.net/#url=http://...=short_domains&utm_campaign=www.ssyoutube.com

Mike download this for me please I'm stuck at work until 1AM!!

Opening scene, the chick with the Chainsaw... :drool::thumbs::doggie::confused::died::bonk::pray::hail::jaw::faint::yikes::cheers:

[video=youtube;64TxWX1AZUM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64TxWX1AZUM[/video]

Thanks to the hero who filmed it and put it online.

Having now seen it, I'd have to say that 2012 was better for me, but the opening number of 2013 was damn strong. I would've liked to have seen it in person.