Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated Flavor at Florean Fortescue’s

Which flavor are you looking forward to trying?

• Total voters
I obv can't wait for Butterbeer, but, I am also very interested in the Early Grey & Lavender. So very British, I think the flavours will pair together beautifully.

I am on such a lavender kick lately. I can't explain why. It might have something to do with restaurants around here making lavender-infused cookies.

Sticky toffee pudding is a close second. Clotted cream sounds awful, but maybe it's just because I don't really understand the concept.

And, the list of toppings needs to be taken into consideration as well. It sounds like they will have a whole bunch of choices...

I've heard that the shortbread crumbles pair well with just about everything.

And, the list of toppings needs to be taken into consideration as well. It sounds like they will have a whole bunch of choices...

I've heard that the shortbread crumbles pair well with just about everything.

Great point! I can't wait to find out all the unique toppings they'll offer to go with the theme!

On the Travel Channel's Trip Flip show last night, they showed the family sampling several of the new ice cream flavors. The kid said one tasted like banana. I wonder if it was straight up banana flavored, or something else like "banoffee pie" (an English dessert). The employee never said the flavor of that one, she just had the kid guess what it was.

A new review/info:

A new store called Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour offers many delicious concoctions, including the crowd-favorite Butterbeer soft-serve ice cream, which is as sweet and creamy as one would hope. The shop also serves Earl Grey and Lavender ice cream, Sticky Toffee Pudding, Chocolate Chili and way more.

But for my money, the best of the best are the new drinks, taken straight from the books. Tongue Tying Lemon Squash is a ridiculously delicious, incredibly sour lemonade, while Fishy Green Ale is probably the most insane drink I’ve ever had.

Like most of the Harry Potter drinks, Fishy Green Ale is crazy sweet, so proceed with caution if you don’t want a sugar buzz. It’s a sort of tea-flavored drink that has blueberry “fish eggs” on the bottom. I don’t know what they are, but the little balls explode in your mouth as you suck them through a straw, causing an explosion of sweet/sour flavor. They’re amazing.

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/1849921/harry-potter-diagon-alley-preview-event-review/