Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: When are You Going?

Sarcasm. But if the trade included them shipping over tower of terror I would consider it.

Ain't that the truth, but back on topic buying my frequent fear pass soon and I'm incredibly excited!!! October is gonna be a giant month for me. 2 horror nights, one mickeys not so scary (little brothers), zoo boo and maybe a steel panther concert to top it off. So pumped

Ain't that the truth, but back on topic buying my frequent fear pass soon and I'm incredibly excited!!! October is gonna be a giant month for me. 2 horror nights, one mickeys not so scary (little brothers), zoo boo and maybe a steel panther concert to top it off. So pumped

Is this your first horror night?

Ill be there Opening weekend, probably every Friday and Sunday with the occasional Wednesday/Thursday. My for sure dates are September 19th, 20th, 26th. Then in October the 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, and the 31st.

Ill be there Opening weekend, probably every Friday and Sunday with the occasional Wednesday/Thursday. My for sure dates are September 19th, 20th, 26th. Then in October the 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, and the 31st.

Were doing an OU Meet Up on September 20th.

I'll tentatively be down from Oct 22 - Oct 26th, assuming I can actually get the time off from work. I wish I could be down for the opener though!

Yeah, uh, make that Oct 16 - Oct 19...

Last edited:
Ok guys just got 2 tickets for horror nights both with express passes for the 20th. Probably gonna go with my brother. If you see my skinny ass running around say hey...or else
20140907085344624310.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be going on opening night, and it's been four years since I last visited Halloween Horror Nights. My wife and I are hoping to get through all the houses, scarezones, plus a few rides during the event, and just invested in the Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass so that we don't have to wait too long in line. Those 45 minute plus wait times that occur later in the evening aren't much fun.

Since we decided to go, I have been researching all the houses and scarezones via the internet and youtube, and it looks like it's going to be an awesome year!

Ok guys just got 2 tickets for horror nights both with express passes for the 20th. Probably gonna go with my brother. If you see my skinny ass running around say hey...or else
20140907085344624310.jpg

Officially

9/19, 9/20

10/26, 10/29, 10/30, 10/31, and 11/1.

I will be there on September 19th and 20th with RIP tour morning and afternoon on the 20th! I look forward to seeing you guys soon!