HHN 24: When are You Going? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 24: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ill be there :p

Looking like opening night will be the only night I make this year. Bringing the whole family up this year so have some sacrifices to make since we have little ones with us. Looking forward to staying at AKL and CBBR for the first time :happy:

:( I will miss opening night this year. We leave for Myrtle Beach on Sept 18th for two weeks. Sucks because I will miss AP early entry and everything. Last year we left the next day, but this time we have a Friday check in.

I'm gutted, I can't go this year, as I'm working at a local Scare Attraction - Farmaggedon. So I will be doing all the scaring :)

Still... I wish it ran over to Early November LOL as that's when we're going

Quick question, if I tried using a family members AP to get 2 friends to join me and another friend in the AP party, would I be able to? I don't remember if they actually check the pass or if it would even matter if they did?

Will be there October 30th. I have EE. I'm kind of scared as I am doing this for DBF and I really don't do "horror".

Quick question, if I tried using a family members AP to get 2 friends to join me and another friend in the AP party, would I be able to? I don't remember if they actually check the pass or if it would even matter if they did?

Last year you had to rsvp (they send you a paper with your name on it,as well 1 for your guest).
You have to have that paper.

Ok so I think I'm gonna get rush of fear (I'll probably go about 2 times this year). Do you guys suggest adding express or is it not worth it? I'll try to see you guys at the meet up but again it'll be a quick hello since I'm a technically a minor

Last edited:
Ok so I think I'm gonna get rush of fear (I'll probably go about 2 times this year). Do you guys suggest adding express or is it not worth it? I'll try to see you guys at the meet up but again it'll be a quick hello since I'm a technically a minor

The first 2 weeks are usually pretty quiet and by the third the crowds start picking up, but I'm not sure what the earlier start will do to the crowds though. I'd say you are probably ok without express, but then again I got the FFP+Express for the second time this year. The express passes really make it a much better experience.

The first 2 weeks are usually pretty quiet and by the third the crowds start picking up, but I'm not sure what the earlier start will do to the crowds though. I'd say you are probably ok without express, but then again I got the FFP+Express for the second time this year. The express passes really make it a much better experience.

Ok thank you so much!!! I'll probably get the express anyways just because I want to do everything multiple times

Ok thank you so much!!! I'll probably get the express anyways just because I want to do everything multiple times

I think the first two weekends last year, we went through a good chunk of the houses without using our Express because the lines were super low and then we went back through later on in the night using the Express.

I think the first two weekends last year, we went through a good chunk of the houses without using our Express because the lines were super low and then we went back through later on in the night using the Express.

That's relaxing, knowing me I probably won't get in before rope drop so the express might be a life saver especially for houses like WD where the wait might be gigantic. I'm also a giant p**sy so the less time I have to wait and think about what I'm going to go through the better :lol:

The nice thing about stay and scream is that you can do 2-3 houses with no wait then you suck it up and wait for 2 houses and then hit the rest up later as it starts to die down. Just beware because on busy nights they seem to oversell the express and sometimes their waits are longer. Last year I was in a 45 min line for afterlife and we were at the front where they merge the two lines. I asked they guy why express goes for 10 mins then they let the normal line go for 2 mins. He said their line was about twice as long and on the way out I asked some people how long they waited and they said about hour and a half. Just use it smartly. The line seem to fluctuate widely as clumps of people move from house to house. Just pray for a massive downpour if you don't mind getting wet. At HHN 22 it rained really hard and my friend and I just went and did every house no wait and we also went like a minute apart and got personal scares.

EDIT: And to the point of the topic I will be going opening weekend, maybe friday but definitely saturday. Getting a FFP and gunna try to hit it as much as possible but since I'll be in miami for school its gunna be a rough drive.

Last edited:
At HHN 22 it rained really hard and my friend and I just went and did every house no wait and we also went like a minute apart and got personal scares.

The last two years the rain has been insane opening weekends. I was flying in from out of town (I hate flying) the opening night of 22, and it was a really rough flight but oddly wasn't bothered by it because I was going to HHN and I envisioned it as an early preview of the night. Sky was black and huge ominous clouds everywhere, pouring rain, and lightning everywhere. I was sitting on the wing and it looked exactly like the scene in the Twilight Zone movie with the gremlin. I came about as close as a person can come to saying "There's someone on the wing!!! Some...thing!" (please read in Shatner voice) but my better judgment kicked in telling me being put on the no fly list early into a job where a decent amount of travel was required wouldn't go over well.

I love the original twilight zone. I wish they could do a house of the best of and do it in a black and white style. But that's way toI old for people to give a Damm anymore.