Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: When are You Going?

I'm looking at doing my stay-cation around the 5th of October, so for sure that whole weekend and definitely opening weekend with scattered dates throughout.

September 17 for Preview Night then 19, 20, 25, 26, 27 & 28. It's true, the ROF with AP discount is the best option. I'd love to do Express but will have people with me two of those nights & that money is going towards the UTH tour i'm taking on September 20th. I'll see everyone at the event.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about maybe checking it out on Sept 28th. It'll be my first time! :wave:

For those of you more experienced with the event - this night has the cheapest Express Passes... Does this mean it'll be slow enough to see most of the houses/shows without them?

I believe it's the cheapest due to it being a Sunday. Sunday's are normally the slower nights.
Are you doing stay and scream?

If not, shouldn't be a problem. Best advice hit the soundstages first and then if the rest is busy. Towards the end of the night, the lines die down quite a bit. I never get an express pass and I tend to see all the houses in one night. Welcome to Horror Nights!

No stay and scream, we're just adding on to our park tickets. Our vacation happened to fall during HHN so we figured we'd check it out!
Thank you, and thanks for the info! :smiley:

Just booked our room at Cabana Bay for October 5th. Really excited about going this year! :happy:

Question: Since the 5th is a Sunday and its no too far into the event's run, will it be crazy busy?

No stay and scream, we're just adding on to our park tickets. Our vacation happened to fall during HHN so we figured we'd check it out!
Thank you, and thanks for the info! :smiley:

I'm not 100% sure but I think if you are in the studios the day you are doing HHN, you do qualify for stay and scream. It is something you should try and do if you are planning the studios on the same day As you should be able to get a house or two in before the actual opening for HHN.

I'm not 100% sure but I think if you are in the studios the day you are doing HHN, you do qualify for stay and scream. It is something you should try and do if you are planning the studios on the same day As you should be able to get a house or two in before the actual opening for HHN.

Sadly we'll be arriving Sunday afternoon, so probably no parks the day of. Oh well, I guess I'll just stay glued to the forums and plan out an awesome itinerary to hit everything!

Sadly we'll be arriving Sunday afternoon, so probably no parks the day of. Oh well, I guess I'll just stay glued to the forums and plan out an awesome itinerary to hit everything!

You do qualify for the discount.

From the Website:

HHN Add-On Ticket

ADD HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS TO YOUR DAYTIME ADMISSION AND SAVE
When you purchase theme park admission to one or both Universal Orlando® theme parks, you can add a night of Halloween Horror Nights and save money versus buying your Halloween Horror Nights ticket separately.

And you can visit the theme parks on the same day you go to Halloween Horror Nights or on a separate day of your choice.

I too believe you can do stay and scream due to adding the Horror Night ticket to your day ticket. That helps so much. Gives you two choices. Soundstage houses or the Parade and Tent house first. I personally recommend the Soundstage one by Finnegans.

Well that's awesome! I must have misunderstood the site or something. Definitely gonna take advantage of that if I can.

I'll be there opening night like always but I'm thinking we get the "group" together on opening night and then do like an OU meet up Saturday night to meet new faces. Mark and Mike I'll keep you in the loop the closer we get and Mark you still need to send me dates lol.