Top 25 Horror Nights Houses - Orlando | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Top 25 Horror Nights Houses - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Did you go through Scary Tales 2? Scary Tales 3 is better and is my top 10 but still 2 was a good use the venue plus great scareactors.

Dead End was a lame version of Dead Silence and Screamhouse. To me.

Quoted for truth! Wait until my personal Top 25 comes out. Some definite oh and ahh moments lol.

Ugh all these houses were just phenominal 10/10's. So weird how this weeks specific group of houses are probably the most creative ones. When all these houses are far from the top 10 just shows how amazing HHN really is. Hopefully the houses this year will rank up with them

Great picks!! All 5 of those houses were excellent and should be on anyone's top 25.

Please more Scary Tales and Bloodengutz!!! Every room of Bloodengutz had something pretty epic going on in it, from the Thanksgiving Turkey, uzi wielding elves, Honest Abe and George Washington.... Man that house rocked!!

Solid picks. However BloodNGuts over Scary Tales 3... say whaaaa??

15-11 cont.

15. Body Collectors - The sequel did have more elaborate sets but I still love the raw energy of this house. Beautifully gory. The British chick over the loud speaker never got old. Plus the intro to the Gentlemen. Dun dun dunnn.

14. Screamhouse: Resurrection - Great follow-up to a classic. Atmosphere was on point. Actors always delivered. Plus tons of HHN fan service throughout. Caretaker came back with a punch!

13. Dead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw - The film alone screams HHN. This house was always electric. Solid variety in scares and actors. Great moody old style haunt.

12. The Hallow - This was probably the first tent house that made me say, woah! Loved the ominous vibe, smells and each room was unique. The spirit of Halloween was always present. Please bring this back in a sequel!

11. Interstellar Terror - One of my personal favorite facades. Totally immersive sets, sound design and story. The actor getting electrocuted always got me. I could go on and on, loved this house.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have ranked Frankenstein that high personally speaking.

In my run through it was GREAT sets, but very lackluster in scares.

I'm kinda getting an idea on a few of what the top 10 houses will be, and most of them are unanimous when it comes to most votes out there.

I think many will be surprised to see our individual Top 25 lists once completed. Maybe we can do a poll and see whose list you agree with the most.

I missed Hellgate Prison--don't remember why, but it was when I was only doing one or two nights a year--but completely agree the other four are easily top 10 houses.

I don't remember Hellgate Prison very well, mainly just sitting in the queue forever listening to the warden say Hell GATE PRIson over and over again. I think it fell in the middle of the houses that year for me.

All the others YES! YES! YES! Psychoscarapy is a classic franchise and the first one was amazing. Body Collectors the same. I really can't say enough good things about these.

I heard a lot of people that didn't like Catacombs but that was a great house from the doctors outfits, to the little touches like the coughing and the flowers. Plus it was one of the first truly amazing scenic tent houses. The only thing I would have added to it was an sickly death smell with a really strong potpourri on top of it.

Once again good picks but Home for the Holidays in the top 10?? Totally out in left field for me. It was fun but super short and not scary. I hope Maximum Madness is in your top 5.

10-6 cont.

10. All Night Die-In - Home to my favorite icon. The mix of classic horror flicks and director's macabre scenes was an assault on the senses. A simple but very effective facade. This was the house that officially got me hooked on HHN.

9. Catacombs: Black Death Rising - First house I went through and later did extensive research on. I even dressed as a plague doctor for Halloween that year. Yes I geeked out a little. Loved this house from start to finish. Winding and claustrophobic, scareactors were ALWAYS on their A-game. Didn't even need big set pieces just delivered raw scares.

8. The Cabin in the Woods - Adored the movie & house. Always intense and top notch pacing. Perfect variety in actors/costumes. Great translation.

7. Dracula: Legacy in Blood - A+ scares. Beautifully gothic sets and mood. My only gripe was a barley ever saw the namesake. Other than that explosive house from start to finish.

6. Pyschoscarepy: Maximum Madness - My fav Horror Nights franchise. Jack added that extra dash of craziness. The blackout scene was always super creepy plus hearing Jacks laugh echo through the halls gave me chills. Actors got me from start of event to the end. The best a sequel can get.

Last edited:
Catacombs is grossly overrated. Otherwise, no arguments from here - all valid choices. I have heard from many who have experienced both Body Collectors hosues that they preferred "Collections of the Past" to the original, but I think that's probably a matter of preference.

Glad to see the feed back everyone. Were almost there....

Enjoyed following this,

Having attended my first HHN last year I am not well jenned on HHN history,this countdown has given me an awesome insight from 3 varying perspectives. It has been cool reading about, then yiutubing some of the houses of the past. Looking forward to seeing the top five before I fly out for my 2nd HHN :whoo:.

Great job guys. :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

Man I really wish I drank less all those years and was able to remember a lot of these houses

LOL, I was thinking the same thing, I can hardly remember last years :cheers: hic.

Does anyone think I would be able to wear my GoPro through the houses? I would love to have some of my own, I have both the head strap and the chest strap.