Top 25 Horror Nights Houses - Orlando | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Top 25 Horror Nights Houses - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks for working on this guys. I am enjoying the perspectives presented. I can't imagine how long it must have taken to decide how to get the three opinions to line up enough to declare a top 25 for the group.

Does anyone think I would be able to wear my GoPro through the houses? I would love to have some of my own, I have both the head strap and the chest strap.

No video taping or photography is allowed in the houses. They will ask you to put any cameras you have away before entering the house. The only pictures inside allowed to be taken are during the special tours.

No video taping or photography is allowed in the houses. They will ask you to put any cameras you have away before entering the house. The only pictures inside allowed to be taken are during the special tours.

Thanks Izzy that's what I had always seen/heard too. I was just hoping that maybe a GoPro counts differently or that they were becoming more lax with the multiple POV videos on youtube.

Never understood why they didn't just allow filming in the first place. It's allowed at hollywood why not here? I can understand the bright lights some people would bring just to be jerks but can't you just ban lights? Seems like a rule just made to confuse and start trouble, especially since they allow press to film later on anyways

- - - Updated - - -

The top 5 comes out tomorrow. GET READY FOR OPINIONS!

Can't wait, my bets are on Dracula rein of blood being #1. You guys seem have an incredible fanboy heart attack every time that maze is brought up lol

Can't wait, my bets are on Dracula rein of blood being #1. You guys seem have an incredible fanboy heart attack every time that maze is brought up lol

dracula-550x304.png

:p

^ LOL I meant the 2009 version. Although I know that one will probably take it's place because it's going to be the best house ever. Right guys?

I have only been going a few years, but the one that has not been listed and I think will be in the top five is AWIL. I thought that it was an incredible house. It was like you were walking right into the movie.

I was with you until you got to #1. The Thing Assimilation, in my opinion, is one of the most overate houses of all time. When I came out of the house I remember being SO disappointed because I had heard such great things about it. Now to be fair I only got to go through it once and the more I think about it I'm sure it was during a cast change.

I actually can't remember Legacy as fondly as many of you do...but The Thing was the first house in a long time that actually had me scared..and running out of the exit yelling obscenities.

Solid list although I am slightly disappointed my prediction wasn't right lol. I don't particularly agree with #1 but but it definitely deserves a top spot somehow. Anyways solid 25, really looking forward to your personal lists

Some solid picks in there ScreamHouse, Thing Assimilation, and AWiL all really good houses definitely in my list of top 25 houses. Thing was one of those that really strengthened over the event. I have to admit though maybe its because I'm not huge on vampire houses but none of those stuck out in my mind at all.

Still recovering from your #1 pick. Wow that was a shock. I easily went through The Thing Assimilation 7x. It was decent but best house EVER material. No sir. Puppets with 2 basic movements. Hand puppets. Loud random audio. Military dudes "fighting" the creatures with blank expressions on their faces. I must not be drinking the same Kool-Aid as you guys but ouch. I really wanna see your individual lists instead of cumulative.

Top 5 houses

5. PsychoScareapy

4. Scary Tales 3: Once Upon a Nightmare

3. An American Werewolf in London

2. Screamhouse

1. Castle Vampyr

Last edited:
To give everyone an idea of how our personal lists match up against yours here is my personal Top 25 HHN House list. Thanks for following along this whole time!

25. Psychoscareapy: Maximum Madness
24. Saws N' Steam: Into the Machine
23. Havoc: Dogs of War
22. Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate
21. Nevermore Madness of Poe
20. Winter's Night: The Haunting of Hawthorn Cemetery
19. Hades: The Gates of Ruin
18. Scary Tales 2
17. The Cabin in the Woods
16. A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers
15. Psychoscarapy Home for the Holidays
14. Frankenstein Creation of the Damned
13. HR Bloodengutz
12. Dead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw
11. Hellgate Prison
10. The In Between
9. Catacombs: Black Death Rising
8. Body Collectors
7. Psychoscarapy
6. All Nite Die-In
5. Screamhouse
4. The Thing: Assimilation
3. American Werewolf in London
2. Dracula: Legacy in Blood
1. Castle Vampyr

To give everyone an idea of how our personal lists match up against yours here is my personal Top 25 HHN House list. Thanks for following along this whole time!

25. Psychoscareapy: Maximum Madness
24. Saws N' Steam: Into the Machine
23. Havoc: Dogs of War
22. Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate
21. Nevermore Madness of Poe
20. Winter's Night: The Haunting of Hawthorn Cemetery
19. Hades: The Gates of Ruin
18. Scary Tales 2
17. The Cabin in the Woods
16. A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers
15. Psychoscarapy Home for the Holidays
14. Frankenstein Creation of the Damned
13. HR Bloodengutz
12. Dead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw
11. Hellgate Prison
10. The In Between
9. Catacombs: Black Death Rising
8. Body Collectors
7. Psychoscarapy
6. All Nite Die-In
5. Screamhouse
4. The Thing: Assimilation
3. American Werewolf in London
2. Dracula: Legacy in Blood
1. Castle Vampyr

Just curious HTF, what did you think of The Wolfman during HHN 19?

Well here's mine. :lol:

25. Winter's Night HHN 21
24. Havoc Dogs of War HHN 20
23. Silver Screams HHN 19
22. Texas Chainsaw Massacre HHN 17
21. Gothic HHN 22
20. Scary Tales II HHN 12
19. All Nite Die in HHN 13
18. Friday the 13th HHN 17
17. Scary Tales 3 HHN 18
16. The In Between HHN 21
15. Creatures HHN 18