Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Halloween

Ok reviews are coming in from a bunch of people. Everybody is talking about how the amount of detail in this house is absolutely ridiculous to the point where it's perfection (cat painting). Tons of jump scares and the facade is the best a tent house has ever had making it overall a very solid house. Excitement isn't even a word to explain my feeling right now :happy:

This is one of the best houses I have ever experienced. I couldn't say a single negative thing about Halloween. It follows the film to a T. Scareactors are ON. Every single room there's Michael lunging at you with perfect sound effects and music queues. The overall design of the house is perfection. Winding hallways make each scare hard to anticipate. HHN perfection. Mr. Aiello you are the man.

*Best House of the Night*

Last edited:
Did kikidzone stay and scream Sunday. Was the second person into the house and let the guy in front of me get out of sight and no one behind me. It's so much more intense alone. Some new stuff I noticed. Michael was looking out the window at me before you go into the garage. Really creepy and I never noticed thathat before. And then the Michael that is supposed to come out after you exit the closet was actually blocking that path right at you go through the final sheets hanging and as I go through I look up to see his knife coming down at my face and almost ran into him. Legit shook. Honestly that was the best run through of a house at hhn I have ever had.

Going again on Wednesday and do stay and scream at kidzone. Did Halloween open at 18h30 again?
Probably I'll do Roanoke first, then dollhouse and then wait for Halloween.

Going again on Wednesday and do stay and scream at kidzone. Did Halloween open at 18h30 again?
Probably I'll do Roanoke first, then dollhouse and then wait for Halloween.

They opened halloween and Ronoake at 5.45 and Dollhouse at 6 on Sunday. I think they have trying to open the busy houses earlier now.

Thanks, hopefully it is like this on Wednesday then I can do Halloween first.

I went through by myself and it's a totally different experience. It's smart to open halloween and walking dead early instead of letting it open at 6.30 with an hour long line already built up. Helps spread people better early.

So Walking Dead is the first house to open for Finnegan's zone?

I'm not sure. I just know they didn't wait til 6.30 to open. Maybe 5.45 avp then walking dead at 6? I was talking to one of the employees and she said they were gunna try to open halloween and walking dead earlier.

So Walking Dead is the first house to open for Finnegan's zone?

In my experience this season AVP is the first Finnegans house. Walking Dead opens at 6:30 BUT the line is allowed to form before that...how much before that, Im not sure, but the second time I went this season I was in line for TWD by 6:15 and waited a little over an hour for it. On one hand, you might want to get to Walking Dead first so youre one of the first in line at 6:30...but at the same time, an hour wait isnt bad and waiting only 10-15 minutes for AVP is pretty solid. It really depends on your touring plan for the rest of the night.

In my experience this season AVP is the first Finnegans house. Walking Dead opens at 6:30 BUT the line is allowed to form before that...how much before that, Im not sure, but the second time I went this season I was in line for TWD by 6:15 and waited a little over an hour for it. On one hand, you might want to get to Walking Dead first so youre one of the first in line at 6:30...but at the same time, an hour wait isnt bad and waiting only 10-15 minutes for AVP is pretty solid. It really depends on your touring plan for the rest of the night.

It is really not worth it to do walking dead early. In that time you can do 3 to 4 other houses and just come back to it later. Halloween is the house that gets long and stayed long so that house should be knocked out early.

I really gotta give props to some of the actors in this house. The first myers especially is great in one of the casts. He has the ability to come out with the store but the after seeing him come out he comes out again off strobe and stomps really hard and doest such a good job of being intimidating. I think my favorite part of the house is the closet scene. It's so claustrophobic and 3 solid scares followed by the myers that comes straight at you after the curtain exiting the closet.

i think all of them could imitate the movie myers pretty well, my favorite myers is the one in the kitchen, the coolest scene
the closet door myers and the last one that gets shot were really good too