Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

It's for next year. Featured Jack the Clown and a shorter schedule for the event.
Two things...
1) Does he have pictures of said Jack and Schedule...
2) The shorter schedule probably means they are trying to squeeze as many people in...while paying for less nights for the scareactors...methinks they're trying to create a Hell Week situation every week.....great

Perhaps they don't want to take away from the Diagon impact by closing it early so much next year. It might be easier to sell vacation packages if Diagon is available more. Just a guess though.

Two things...
1) Does he have pictures of said Jack and Schedule...
2) The shorter schedule probably means they are trying to squeeze as many people in...while paying for less nights for the scareactors...methinks they're trying to create a Hell Week situation every week.....great

Here you go, Universal has posted a recap of HHN24 with a tease of HHN25

[video=youtube;xupItFF0aK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xupItFF0aK4[/video]

Yeah as they always say Halloween is dead and it was. If it's like this tomorrow and no extended FFP the looks on the faces :mad:

I love how in the last 2 weeks they decided to add all these projections. Halloween,AvP,Dracula,Dollhouse. I also surprised no price drop on the main shirts (people want) yet.

Yeah. Honestly after all the running around I'm too tired to go tomorrow. I had a great run though of all the houses but dracula. Overall I seemed to get most of the scares in all the houses.

Tonight was dead. Front of the line getting in and in line for 12 house of the night. Also saw bill and Ted.

I guess everyone was in Downtown Orlando today.... incredibly packed,they closed orange and you literally couldn't walk,
1Fp8Nb9.jpg

What was happening there?

they closed the streets from Washington street (that area where Subway,I-bar and The Social is) all the way down to church street and it was full of people just walking on the streets and hanging out, people just taking pictures and just looking at everyone wearing costumes. I've never seen downtown this full ever before. It was fun but you couldn't move.
I dont know if it is always that way on halloween, this was my first halloween night downtown

Was anyone in costume? I see like one Harley.

yeah a lot of people were wearing costumes, almost everyone, The pic doesn't show it but most people were wearing a mask at least.
A lot of purgers in the streets, I guess people were very influenced by the Scarezone because i saw probably more than 100 Purgers with masks and weapons similar to the ones used for the zone. (A lot of clowns too) Someone was wearing a Jack Schmidt costume, that was awesome
Qwmh67g.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with most people. HHN has tired me out. Other than paying my last visit and respects to the actors and houses. That's all I'm doing tonight. Hopefully I could get into the LT experience :rolleyes:

Also most of the actors were really giving it their all last night. The one girl in giggles with the needle on her finger is so great at acting totally creepy for both casts last night. And bill and Ted was funny. They added in Renee Zellweger to leboufs evil crew. I forgot who they replaced.

Also most of the actors were really giving it their all last night. The one girl in giggles with the needle on her finger is so great at acting totally creepy for both casts last night. And bill and Ted was funny. They added in Renee Zellweger to leboufs evil crew. I forgot who they replaced.

Bono from U2. I noticed that when I went a day last week. I'm excited to see what changes they do for tonight.

I agree with most people. HHN has tired me out. Other than paying my last visit and respects to the actors and houses. That's all I'm doing tonight. Hopefully I could get into the LT experience :rolleyes:

6 years I've spent halloween night at HHN, this year was my first skipping it, and to be honest i didn't miss that last day for me. before I wouldn't miss it for the world, but yeah.... it's not the same anymore

Last edited:
What a Final night. So many funny moments, so many different things. I tell you if you can always make it the last 2-3 nights. Maskerade was on fire. No stilts too which I think made the zone so much better. Should have been that way since the start. The cast switch out at the end of the night was crazy. They flooded the streets with both cast together dancing.

For Halloween there was 3 actors in the Multi-Myers room.

I got into the LT-Experience, played the game quite a bit. So if you have any questions me and Hate can answer them.

I enjoyed myself this year. I didn't really stay a full night except for tonight & preview night, just made several few hour visits. The past few years, I went every night just cause I could. I didn't really feel the urge to do that this year. I loved closing out with B&T though and the houses I did like were fun to do.

I'm super pumped about the possibilities for next year.