Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 139 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm pretty sure someone said that the cars are onsite. But I'd agree that it will be tested as if new. Because most of it is. But at least they won't have the hassle of a 3-4 days drag through.

Mako didn't have a drag thru either. Yes, the trains I believe are on site.

I still can't tell if the OTSR are the new B&M ones or the old ones.

yfV5VLm.png

Reactions: Macfr3ak
With these lights at least in the front of the cars (maybe more who knows) and with how Kong looks at night, we can almost certainly expect IOA hours to extend into the night more frequently. If not, Universal is missing an opportunity.

Yea. Kong and Hulk (both with the exterior concept art and this tease) are highlighting nighttime looks, which is exciting

Hmmm...they don't look like the new or old kind. Betting they worked with B&M for a custom look for these. Of course, that's based on a very poorly lit snapshot from a 5 second teaser, so take it with a big grain of salt.

With these lights at least in the front of the cars (maybe more who knows) and with how Kong looks at night, we can almost certainly expect IOA hours to extend into the night more frequently. If not, Universal is missing an opportunity.

Unfortunately, I think we're looking at "missed opportunity." If Potter didn't get them to start using later hours, I doubt this will either.

Unfortunately, I think we're looking at "missed opportunity." If Potter didn't get them to start using later hours, I doubt this will either.
Considering Kong and what seems to be them wanting to bulk up offerings possibly starting this holiday; its going to improve.

The question I'd wager is how will it handle this summer.

Hmmm...they don't look like the new or old kind. Betting they worked with B&M for a custom look for these. Of course, that's based on a very poorly lit snapshot from a 5 second teaser, so take it with a big grain of salt.

Yeah, definitely doesn't look like the new restraints. Looks like the old ones, but it looks like some extra material may be next to the otsr. Could be just the pic though, but I'm guessing it means just the current version of the old style restraints.

It does pretty much settle the "no otsr" theory that was flying around though.

This won't, but a nighttime show will. And when they have a nighttime show, they cannot anchor themselves when they have Toon Lagoon showing up as unpopular for nighttime guests and Doom rumored to meet the axe. They need dry rides that will capture attention at night, and these work. We'll see later hours this summer, probably until 10 on weekends, but we'll still see corporations buying out the parks. But for the numbers to be met for 11 or maybe even midnight, they need that nighttime entertainment package and a much better holidays package. A Potter one for nighttime would also help immensely.

On another note, that peak at the vehicle design has me downright gagging.

(That's a good thing, for those unaware.)