Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So the old Disaster! entrance will be the exit?

I believe so, theres a map somewhere back in the threads that explains everything. Don't really have time to find it, @BriMan is there a way to only view photos uploaded to specific threads?

I wish there was a way to mark specific posts as important to the threads, like confirmed facts/images, most recent attraction information, etc.

I believe so, theres a map somewhere back in the threads that explains everything.
Is this what you are referring to?

While it doesn't tell you what goes on inside, you can at least see the outside basics on the permits.

22332793393_cfc7da31e3_b.jpg

I've worked on a quick photoshop using the possible permits;

View attachment 1199
Cobalt Blue: The Ride Building itself which looks big enough for a good sized attraction with a few extra scenes
Aqua: Possibly exit?
Yellow: The Gift shop
Orange: The second half of the line that Teebin mentioned plus a preshow in that area?
Red: All of the outdoor line space that Teebin also said
Purple: Marquee
Green: Facades/Restrooms

It intrigues me also that they're somewhat re-purposing the Beetlejuice plaza mostly but it makes me think of the possibility of the archway staying aswell. Theres also one other interesting thing, Lombards is missing which makes me think that its not far being demolished in January or December.

Yeah, I don't believe Lombards is going anywhere. It probably has nothing to do with the water management of the area in question, and the other pier does.

The red is the 1/4 that I recalled. The area behind the facades appeared to me (in a dream) to be outdoors. The area at the bottom appeared to be the open-air courtyard area... which is somewhat evident even in this plan. It is so much easier to describe with these water plans...

What is in the yellow area currently? That area is a mystery to me.

The purple is pretty much 90% correct with a few differences, the biggest one being that the next block above the orange is another big room in the queue. Vehicle in there too as I recall. The biggest block room of orange is the concept art room.

Feel free to recolor so it can be reposted over and over in the next two years

ok fine.. i found them..

Thinking if its the same size of Kongs building..will there be an outdoor track scene? As if there isn't, then it could lead me to this:

View attachment 1195

~Orange is the huge line where the main building houses all the other scenes
~The Blue is for a new gift shop/Exit for the attraction
~The grey is for the new path for both backstage and the main path. The San Francisco area would have its road a bit more widened but not as much

About 1/4 of your yellow will be outdoors. One half of that will be completely outdoors (extended) and the other part is sorta outdoors... like a courtyard with walls (I think I recall correctly (plausible deniability)).

No part of the ride is outdoors at all.

While it doesn't tell you what goes on inside, you can at least see the outside basics on the permits.

I've worked on a quick photoshop using the possible permits;

View attachment 1199
Cobalt Blue: The Ride Building itself which looks big enough for a good sized attraction with a few extra scenes
Orange: The second half of the line that Teebin mentioned plus a preshow in that area?

It intrigues me also that they're somewhat re-purposing the Beetlejuice plaza mostly but it makes me think of the possibility of the archway staying aswell. Theres also one other interesting thing, Lombards is missing which makes me think that its not far being demolished in January or December.

Yeah, I don't believe Lombards is going anywhere. It probably has nothing to do with the water management of the area in question, and the other pier does.

The red is the 1/4 that I recalled. The area behind the facades appeared to me (in a dream) to be outdoors. The area at the bottom appeared to be the open-air courtyard area... which is somewhat evident even in this plan. It is so much easier to describe with these water plans...

What is in the yellow area currently? That area is a mystery to me.

The purple is pretty much 90% correct with a few differences, the biggest one being that the next block above the orange is another big room in the queue. Vehicle in there too as I recall. The biggest block room of orange is the concept art room.

Feel free to recolor so it can be reposted over and over in the next two years

very rough overlay from the shape of the yellow it seems like they will keep that facade as well. Is the exit supposed to be the yellow or the former disaster entrance?

n1m7O4G.jpg

Bringing this back to show it's ALL going behind the facade. That new building is going to be the largest building on property.. Larger than Kong's and Mummy's (individually).

upload_2015-11-11_18-36-35.png

@Teebin confirmed the following was mostly correct, although he initially said yellow is maintenance and not gift shop?

Reactions: Mad Dog and Mike S
ok fine.. i found them..

View attachment 2716

@Teebin confirmed the following was mostly correct, although he initially said yellow is maintenance and not gift shop?

I know it may not be my place..but please, mind giving credit where it's due?

For instance, from Bioreconstruct..

Reactions: JoeCamel
I know it may not be my place..but please, mind giving credit where it's due?

For instance, from Bioreconstruct..

My apologies! I thought the quote above the repost (showing it was from you) would have been enough. I should've also mentioned the original post was from you; still a relatively new poster here so lessons learned everyday!

XQfOCbs.gif

At first i wasn't too excited, but this ride looks like it might be more worth waiting for than Disaster was. I mean Disaster is essentially Earthquake at Hollywood, and not even an upgraded attraction like Jaws was, it's basically the same but with a show. This looks like it might be a long ride with some cool effects and no show involved which are all pluses for me. Even if I'm not really feeling the fast n furious theme