Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: When are You Going?

Oct 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th
the kids off from college and we both really want to go it will be our first time

I haven't decided if I'm getting the Ultimate pass yet, but I'll be there at least these days:
HHN26Calendar.jpg

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I have FFP+ and will definitely be there Sept. 16, 17, and 18 with UTH combo on the 18th, but will also be there a few times in October. Would love to meet some of you!

Oct 21/23/26/27/28/30/31.
It would be awesome to meet up and have a chat with a few OU regulars!
Feel free to say hi to me, I'll be the guy dancing on the table with my shirt off in Finnegans during S&S each night!
I've ummm... heard that Universal bars don't like it when you dance on the tables.

We are staying at Hard Rock from Sunday, October 9th - checking out on Friday morning, the 14th. We will be attending HHN 10/9, 12 and 13. We have Express passes for Thursday, the 13th. Would love to meet some peeps! :cheers:

We are then going to Seaworld on Friday, the 14th and then heading to Clearwater Beach on the 15th. We will be at Busch Gardens on Sunday, the 16th. We then head back to the Universal area on the 17th and leave for home on the 18th.

Me and my Husband travel from Michigan every year during the last week of October just for HHN, and this year is no exception. We will be there Oct. 26, 27, 30 and 31st. Would love to run into any of you there! I don't really post on here, but I do lurk on the forums daily. :)

I'm going Sept 23rd-26th. So I was saying this earlier but who ever is going that weekend, I'm suggesting a meet up, so we can probably grab a drink and do a few houses together. It would most definitely be fun. Just let me know, so we can coordinate something together.