Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mardi Gras 2017

So less overall time period (this year's ran from Feb to April), but a parade every night? Seems like Universal really don't need any help filling their hotel rooms from April onwards anymore!
I think it's great news for anyone planning a mini break in those colder months, though I only hope that a new bead tree is selected by departing guests as a matter of urgency ;)

I checked my schedule and we fly in late 22. staying at SSR so could try get over to uni 23rd or 24th, Not doing any Disney parks so we chose SSR for access to Uni, SW etc, I like taking the back route through Dr Philips, Cuts out the traffic of the I4. Looks like I made a wise choice and I will be able to make my first MG :clap:, just without a drink :(

I checked my schedule and we fly in late 22. staying at SSR so could try get over to uni 23rd or 24th, Not doing any Disney parks so we chose SSR for access to Uni, SW etc, I like taking the back route through Dr Philips, Cuts out the traffic of the I4. Looks like I made a wise choice and I will be able to make my first MG :clap:, just without a drink :(

Why not take an Uber and not worry about drinking and driving

Good call, have to see if they still have the first ride free offer.
My daughter used this in Dubai on a recent trip, they got 6 free ubers between two of them by making new accounts each time, I dont know where she gets it from LOL.

My daughter used this in Dubai on a recent trip, they got 6 free ubers between two of them by making new accounts each time, I dont know where she gets it from LOL.

That's pretty slick, lol. You're that close so might as well try and make it to MG

Oh no! I'm blacked out from leaving work Jan, Feb, March so I usually hit up one of the last ones. Oh well.

I'm hoping for Martin Garrix, Sound Tribe Sector Nine, and Melanie Martinez.
Martin Garrix is likely a long shot as Universal doesn't tend to do DJ's, but someone like Melanie Martinez I could definitely see happening.

I'd like to see DNCE, Charlie Puth, or twenty one pilots. Panic! at the Disco would be fun too - i'm actually surprised they've never done it considering Fall Out Boy and Weezer both have in the past two years.

Just don't throw up in the Uber after a long drinking night. :)

Martin Garrix is likely a long shot as Universal doesn't tend to do DJ's, but someone like Melanie Martinez I could definitely see happening.

I'd like to see DNCE, Charlie Puth, or twenty one pilots. Panic! at the Disco would be fun too - i'm actually surprised they've never done it considering Fall Out Boy and Weezer both have in the past two years.
They would bring in crazy crowds; I'm not sure Universal can handle them.