Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Can you pay to upgrade the free HHN Premier ticket to go on a peak night? I don't remember.

Does anybody know what the process for RIP has been this year?

Here's my situation: I bought RIP passes for 2014 over the phone and I was emailed a confirmation with instructions on where to check in and all that good stuff.

Bought passes for this year online, and I received no such email. I emailed universal and they emailed me back that I need to check in at guest services, and that from there they would take us to Cafe LaBamba for hot and cold snacks.

Can anybody confirm this? I don't remember snacks the time before, nor going anywhere but upstairs at guest services.

Also, my RIP is at 7pm...what time will they let me into the park, and how early should I check in? I will not be spending a day at the park and using stay and scream.

Does anybody know what the process for RIP has been this year?

Here's my situation: I bought RIP passes for 2014 over the phone and I was emailed a confirmation with instructions on where to check in and all that good stuff.

Bought passes for this year online, and I received no such email. I emailed universal and they emailed me back that I need to check in at guest services, and that from there they would take us to Cafe LaBamba for hot and cold snacks.

Can anybody confirm this? I don't remember snacks the time before, nor going anywhere but upstairs at guest services.

Also, my RIP is at 7pm...what time will they let me into the park, and how early should I check in? I will not be spending a day at the park and using stay and scream.

When I booked my UTH tour online I did not receive a confirmation email either. After two days, I called the VIP services and they sent me a confirmation email and told me where to go, so, assuming you just called the general Universal number and not the VIP number, I would recommend you call VIP. Their number is (866) 604-7556

My girlfriend and I have Florida ID's. Parents coming to visit do not. Can each of us buy 2 resident tickets, pick them up together at different times (showing both of our ID's each time) then give two of the tickets to my parents. They don't cross check ID's when picking up or recheck at turnstiles correct?

My girlfriend and I have Florida ID's. Parents coming to visit do not. Can each of us buy 2 resident tickets, pick them up together at different times (showing both of our ID's each time) then give two of the tickets to my parents. They don't cross check ID's when picking up or recheck at turnstiles correct?

They check your ID upon first use.

I heard some numbers floating around last night that make me wonder if all tours won't just end up being cancelled. So many demanding refunds it might not be worth it to continue with the handful who still want to go.

No pics no tour, I will be getting a refund. Everyone i know who was going to do the tour will not now.

I've found it odd that the Repository has you meeting at the Blue Man Group Theater to check-in. Do you have to leave the park to access this or is there somewhere near RRR that allows you to this area?

We have a 9:00 p.m. reservation and will obviously be in the park for HHN before then.

I've found it odd that the Repository has you meeting at the Blue Man Group Theater to check-in. Do you have to leave the park to access this or is there somewhere near RRR that allows you to this area?

We have a 9:00 p.m. reservation and will obviously be in the park for HHN before then.

The entrance to the soundstage is next to Blue Man, under the stairs. You will have to exit the park.

Can I ask if anybody here has done the Behind The Screams tour since the new 'Non-IP' photo rules have been introduced and has still felt that they've gotten their value from it in terms of info learnt etc?
I know it's a real bum move what's happened, but I still can't decide whether to cancel my full days tour. I've never done the tours before and wonder if the quality of the info and secrets shown is enough to justify the cost involved?

Can I ask if anybody here has done the Behind The Screams tour since the new 'Non-IP' photo rules have been introduced and has still felt that they've gotten their value from it in terms of info learnt etc?
I know it's a real bum move what's happened, but I still can't decide whether to cancel my full days tour. I've never done the tours before and wonder if the quality of the info and secrets shown is enough to justify the cost involved?

I got value out of it, and would likely do it again. I didn't argue for my refund because I didn't get value, but because of the bait and switch tactics of waiting until you were there in the room to say anything. If I weren't a theme park nerd, I would never have had a clue beforehand.

I got value out of it, and would likely do it again. I didn't argue for my refund because I didn't get value, but because of the bait and switch tactics of waiting until you were there in the room to say anything. If I weren't a theme park nerd, I would never have had a clue beforehand.

You make a really good point, why haven't I been e-mailed at this point to advise me of this very significant change?? The cynical side of me thinks that they know perfectly well that lots more people will cancel in advance.

The hopeful part of me is saying that it's because they may change it back, and don't want to have to muddy the message by sending out another e-mail.

I think there's also the embarrassment angle. It's kind of humiliating to go, Stand over there for a refund.

Any updates / insight into the houses for UTH tours (or if they have switched any)?

We have an afternoon tour booked for 10/21 but could easily switch it to the morning if the lineup were more appealing.