Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

They won't announce at Marvel theme park stuff mainly due to the fact the Comic Con group can be and more likely will be brutal if its not considered good. The same reason I doubt we will see any Universal theme park announcements coming out at Comic Con regardless of their 8 Comic Con invite only afterparties.
Last year Mission: Breakout was announced at SDCC so it's certainly not unprecedented.

Last year Mission: Breakout was announced at SDCC so it's certainly not unprecedented.
It also wasn't a D23 year, so this could go either way really. I'm not expecting anything announced for the parks at the Con, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does happen.

I think we'll certainly have more details on the Spider-man ride, but I think we'l only get a glimpse via concept art of the pre show for Captain America, just like GoTG with WDW.

It also wasn't a D23 year, so this could go either way really. I'm not expecting anything announced for the parks at the Con, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does happen.
Since D23 was just a few days ago, I don't see them announcing anything completely new, but I can see them potentially offering up details on the Spider-Man and/or Avengers ride.

Since D23 was just a few days ago, I don't see them announcing anything completely new, but I can see them potentially offering up details on the Spider-Man and/or Avengers ride.
The vagueness of the D23 announcement could be one of two things; it is still way too early OR they were holding some artwork back. I hope you are right and it's the latter!

Disney better start up that Spider-man ride with Spidey saying, "This could be the most dangerous night of my life! And yours! Be careful out there!" 95% of the GP wouldn't get it but it would be such a great jab at UO's Spidey ride.
Jabs at Universal from Disney, my how the tables have turned

The Marvel Studios Panel isn't until Saturday, not today.

This is today by the way Alexshow DISNEY KINGDOMS: THEME PARK STORIES WITH MARVEL COMIC

The creators of Disney Kingdoms by Marvel discuss in depth the history as well as future titles of this popular family comic book series. And is at 6:00 pm pst today guys

Last edited by a moderator:
This is today by the way Alexshow DISNEY KINGDOMS: THEME PARK STORIES WITH MARVEL COMIC

The creators of Disney Kingdoms by Marvel discuss in depth the history as well as future titles of this popular family comic book series. And is at 6:00 pm pst today guys

....you do realize Marvel has mulitple other panels throughout the weekend, right? And that, Disney Kingdoms has never made an impact for the parks?

Is there any way I can dislike a comment

And the response was not what they wanted at all. They had to do a lot of damage control.

Sure, but flash forward a year and now MB has the highest guest satisfaction marks in the entire resort. I would think Disney sees that as a strong go ahead that revealing big details about Marvel Land at Comic Con would probably be really good press.

the panel is in 53 minutes lets hope they announce something

They won't announce anything at the Disney Kingdoms: Theme Park Stories with Marvel Comics panel.

Wait till Saturday night for the Marvel Studios Panel, please. We have spoken that was the panel that was home to the Guardians reveal last year; and that you should expect if any Marvel DCA announcements happen; it will be at only that panel and not at a panel of a comic that goes to a really, really, REALLY niche audience.

Stop.