Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Pricing, AP, & More

I'm trying to weigh up VB express pass benefits, vs the Tapu Tapu approach. I'm guessing that they may need to limit the number of people registered in each time slot, so that there is still some benefit to buying a VB express pass and entering the queue as a walk up. Also I've not been able to find out from the UO website how many tapu tapu reservations you can hold at any one time. Does anybody have more details on this or wisdom to share? Thanks in advance.

Tapu tapu, I thought, pages you when you need to return. So there's no real limit other than the end of the day and capacity. You could theoretically tapu for a slide as soon as the park opens and then be waiting all day for the time to come around.

Hey everyone. I'm going to purchase my tickets today and was trying to decide between "Will call Kiosk" or "Ticket window pickup". I'm arriving later in the day but don't want take a bus all the way to the parks just to pick them up. Is there a Kiosk in the hotel where I can pick them up at arrival?

Hey everyone. I'm going to purchase my tickets today and was trying to decide between "Will call Kiosk" or "Ticket window pickup". I'm arriving later in the day but don't want take a bus all the way to the parks just to pick them up. Is there a Kiosk in the hotel where I can pick them up at arrival?

I would use "print at home" but actually just link them to the Universal Orlando app and they can just scan your phones when you're there. No need to waste time picking them up at any windows or kiosks.

While you have the app downloaded, you can also link up your credit card so your TapuTapu can be used for purchases while in the park.

Yea the flex ticket was a big one they sold over here in the UK. Uni, Busch Gardens and Seaworld all in one ticket but it hasn't been available here for a while now.

I have been able to use a Kiosk at the hotel to pick up tickets (on site).

Yea looks to be the same just rebranded.
If you look at the Terms and Conditions, it's actually two separate tickets:
The Orlando 6 Park FlexiTicket is a combined package of the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket and the 3-Park SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens Ticket. You will be sent two separate tickets and each ticket expires 14 days from the first time it is used.
They're just trying to grab the Brits still looking for the "Flexy ticket," it's not actually a partnership product between Universal and SeaWorld like there used to be. I imagine it's just the same price as if you bought the Universal 3-Park Explorer and SeaWorld Unlimited Choose Your Adventure tickets separately.