Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm thinking it's Strangers 2 or Conjuring 2

I would love for Conjuring to come, however it seems like this isn’t its year. Next year will have the release of both The Crooked Man & Conjuring 3, so it’s almost a shoe in if Warner Bros cooperates. Strangers 2 could work but it would be a very repetitive maze

Just a thought on “the sequel comes before the first”, could it be based on an original? And if so that could mean Nightengales since there’s a lot of events to choose from dating before WW1. If it’s an IP then possibly Insidious since 4 came before 1

I'll just throw it out there to stoke the fires.

The Nun is coming out this July. Maybe they're not doing a full Conjuring house, because they're concentrating just on that particular film.

Just a thought.

Reactions: RevFreako
I'm thinking it's Strangers 2 or Conjuring 2

The Strangers 2, will not be released by Universal, is being released in a completely different time-frame, and hasn't really had any form of proper marketing.

Why would we think that The Strangers has a likely shot to come to HHN this year? It'd be like saying that Winchester has a likely chance of being apart of the event.

The Strangers 2, will not be released by Universal, is being released in a completely different time-frame, and hasn't really had any form of proper marketing.

Why would we think that The Strangers has a likely shot to come to HHN this year? It'd be like saying that Winchester has a likely chance of being apart of the event.

Not too mention that if ST comes they won't want two mazes with similar names.. and The Strangers does not have a large, if any, audience appeal. An original can bring in the same weight to the event without the licensing.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
If you had asked me in November...

:look:

Yeah, if only...:tongue:

Not too mention that if ST comes they won't want two mazes with similar names.. and The Strangers does not have a large, if any, audience appeal. An original can bring in the same weight to the event without the licensing.

Agreed on that front. To be truthfully honest, I haven't even watched the original Strangers, but I guess that being young at the time has it's disadvantages.

I'll just throw it out there to stoke the fires.

The Nun is coming out this July. Maybe they're not doing a full Conjuring house, because they're concentrating just on that particular film.

Just a thought.

That seems like it would potentially work. They could also throw in Annabelle 1&2 and just call it something like “The Horrors of Warner Bros” and then they’ve basically gotten all of the Conjuring spinoffs without having to deal with the Conjuring.

Edit: Another possible connection for this and “the sequels come before the original” is that all 3 spinoffs take place before the original Conjuring(which was in the 70’s); Nun & Creation took place in 1950’s while Annabelle was in the 1960’s, all of which happen before the events of Conjuring 1&2

Last edited:
OhHailInternet95 pointed this out on HNN but could Nightmare on Elm Street be the answer to the riddle? We’ve never gotten an official house based on the first film, as Dreamwalkers was a mashup and FvJ based based on that movie.

OhHailInternet95 pointed this out on HNN but could Nightmare on Elm Street be the answer to the riddle? We’ve never gotten an official house based on the first film, as Dreamwalkers was a mashup and FvJ based based on that movie.
Which riddle?

^It was a stretch. I was playing the guessing game as to if it was a property seen before. If it’s not, then I’m betting Annabelle. If yes, I got nothing.

Yeah, if only...:tongue:

Agreed on that front. To be truthfully honest, I haven't even watched the original Strangers, but I guess that being young at the time has it's disadvantages.

You really need to watch it. It's a masterpiece of tension.

Also, the reveal of why they're doing what they're doing is pretty horrifying.

Really? I kinda found it to be mindless, and the reveal is legit on every poster for the movie that exists. I say skip it, bleh