Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Might we be getting a house based on 1986 TCM?

Or maybe he’s saying the new Halloween sequel will be the first announced house?

I’m also on board for the theory It will be next year in order to allow the sequel to be released. I think that’s the right way to approach that house: have it comprise of elements from both chapters.

The Thing: Assimilation in 07 was an original sequel to the ‘82 Movie and the 2011 Thing was based on the prequel; Thing is also heavily rumored over in Hollywood so could it be the “sequel comes before the original” house? If it’s not that I honestly don’t know

quick question, if there really is a h.p lovecraft maze HOW IN GODS NAME ARE THEY GONNA DO CTHULHU, he's 1,000 feet, just how. [but i do hope we get a fly maze, my all time favorite body horror film]

So judging but the fact Legacy liked the Thing post I’m just gonna assume it’s right for right now. So with that the IP lineup, with the consistent house type we’ve seen in the past =

- Classic Maze = The Thing & NoES
- Cult Classic = Trick ‘r Treat
- Popular Movie IP’s = IT & Halloween 2018
- Popular TV IP’s = Stranger Things & AHS Cult

Honestly one of the best IP lineups(on paper) since 17 & 23. I’m curious as to which IP houses end up getting a SS, as only about 3 really need one. Hoping we get at least 3 originals this year too, as those were consistently highly rated last year.

^Once again, I would be shocked if we see 10 houses. I fear the budget would be spread too thin in that case.

The B&T budget was a lot, so then scrapping it gives them a ton of budget increase for a new house. I’m just wondering how they’ll cram 10 houses and a possible upcharge into only the USO side

^Between the upcharge and the HP show (though that might just be budget allocated from last year), as well as how expensive It and ST are going to be, I just gotta wonder. Layout would also be a nightmare--five soundstages (six queues if an upcharge), Shrek, three tents, new parade building (no idea where the queue would go).

I would hope since they cut B&T that they would give us another show. It helps with crowds and during halloween I want to see some live entertainment as well as Haunted Houses. I think the Jack show was the best show i've seen at HHN so hopefully we could get something like that every year.

Also I worry with Strangers we'd get something annoyingly repetitive. Even Halloween had cool locations and in H2 the fever dream amount of Michaels pouring out of the walls. Idk just my .02 cents

I would hope since they cut B&T that they would give us another show. It helps with crowds and during halloween I want to see some live entertainment as well as Haunted Houses. I think the Jack show was the best show i've seen at HHN so hopefully we could get something like that every year.

Also I worry with Strangers we'd get something annoyingly repetitive. Even Halloween had cool locations and in H2 the fever dream amount of Michaels pouring out of the walls. Idk just my .02 cents

There’s a Harry Potter show planned for 28, and probably Academy of Villains coming back too

There’s a Harry Potter show planned for 28, and probably Academy of Villains coming back too
Ehh.. but Harry Potter show doesn't scream HHN it screams Harry Potter, and if it's in DA then it's really just an HP addition. I'm all for Death Eaters and Voldy, but they could be there year round and still fit in. I love something that is delightfully HHN even if we don't have an icon, there can still be a horror themed show.