MSHI Expansion? | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Always thought retheming it to the guest helping iron man test a new arc reactor would be better than the current storm themeing.
Because when you think of X-Men, you think of Wolverine, not Storm.

That ride concept is a good idea, but WAIT! How about Storm gets rethemed to Hawkeye? Then we get the Hawkeye ride I want. Still thinking about how Black Panther would work.

Reactions: HPFred
And Black Panther would be higher.

Black Panther is in albeit a murky area, considering as he is already at MSHI at the central mural area (and one of the cafes in the art).

That said..there does lie a question to if Disney (NOT UNIVERSAL) could do the film incarnation of Shuri; Okoye and Wakanda, as both could go away from using T'Challa. But that said, Black Panther/T'Challa has become huge for Marvel, especially given the nature of his character and film.

On the topic of meet and greets, Deadpool would be awesome, and no way would Disney use him

There is no way in hell that Disney or Universal will pull the Wade card; especially given the image of the character following the Fox films.

Deadpool will be a big franchise for the future for film, sure, but they aren't going to bring him into the theme parks.

I honestly think they should re-theme Storm to Hawkeye; unless it's Wolverine, a ride themed after a lesser-known Marvel character gets dated and less popular fast. Hawkeye was in the Avengers films. (But I specifically want to see '90s Iron Man cartoon Hawkeye for this ride so)

I honestly think they should re-theme Storm to Hawkeye; unless it's Wolverine, a ride themed after a lesser-known Marvel character gets dated and less popular fast. Hawkeye was in the Avengers films. (But I specifically want to see '90s Iron Man cartoon Hawkeye for this ride so)
There was a line to meet Storm in front of the arcade when I was there yesterday. Guests love her.

Black Panther is in albeit a murky area, considering as he is already at MSHI at the central mural area (and one of the cafes in the art).

That said..there does lie a question to if Disney (NOT UNIVERSAL) could do the film incarnation of Shuri; Okoye and Wakanda, as both could go away from using T'Challa. But that said, Black Panther/T'Challa has become huge for Marvel, especially given the nature of his character and film.

There is no way in hell that Disney or Universal will pull the Wade card; especially given the image of the character following the Fox films.

Deadpool will be a big franchise for the future for film, sure, but they aren't going to bring him into the theme parks.

Per the 1994 contract, as long he's in MSHI in some form one way or another, then any characters relating to him whether supporting characters or villains cannot be used by Walt Disney World either.

As for Deadpool, I wouldn't count on it, at least for Universal's Islands of Adventure. However, with Disney acquiring Fox, it might put the whole thing to mute anyways. As I do recall, Captain America used to have a Comics costume version before he was turned into a character similar that you see him in MCU. I wouldn't bet on the chance though, considering the relationship between Universal and Marvel as well as Disney's reluctance to allow Universal to use MCU characters.

I always thought they should enclose Storm Force and add smoke, lights, and lasers to the experience with some cold CO2 Blasts and maybe some LED panels with counter rotation to make it seem you're going faster. Add in a small video pre-show and a more visible and awesome entrance facade, then it would be a really cool amped up experience for not a ton of investment.

Isn’t it inevitable that Marvel Island will go away at some point? My understanding is that Universal can only do so much to “upgrade” the area.