Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 406 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A rumor is also the tents are a merchandise driver in the park and they didn’t want them removed.

It's crazy as many times and as much time as I've spent in the Magic Kingdom, I don't think I've spent more than 25 minutes total in Toon Town/ Storybook Circus. Everytime I say I'm going to spends some time back there but it always gets cast aside... I don't think I've ever been in these tents lol.

A rumor is also the tents are a merchandise driver in the park and they didn’t want them removed.
I'd believe that too.

And that "bogie" system is interesting, if anything, because it can replicate the "chaos" of a trackless ride with multiple RV spinning around each other but on a track.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic-Man
I think Universal will go with a magic kingdom style park. The lands in the magic kingdom are huge and I think we will see that in this park. So imagine when it says four worlds it means four lands of the magic kingdom. So take Adventureland, combine Frontierland and liberty square, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Mainstreet will would a port of entry type of thing. We will see Dreamworks, Nintendo, most likely Fantastic Beasts, I don't think they'll do New York cuz they have New York in their other park, maybe something like Star Trek, or Classic Monsters could be the fourth world.

Reactions: Magic-Man
I think Universal will go with a magic kingdom style park. The lands in the magic kingdom are huge and I think we will see that in this park. So imagine when it says four worlds it means four lands of the magic kingdom. So take Adventureland, combine Frontierland and liberty square, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Mainstreet will would a port of entry type of thing. We will see Dreamworks, Nintendo, most likely Fantastic Beasts, I don't think they'll do New York cuz they have New York in their other park, maybe something like Star Trek, or Classic Monsters could be the fourth world.

Star Trek isn't coming, but Classic Monsters is seeming more likely by the day.

Reactions: Alicia
Fantastic Beasts we know now, New York, Paris, are locations but JK revealed that the next three will be German, Spanish, and Italian. I could see them doing all of them besides New York.

I wonder if the Nintendo IP will open the floodgates for more video game IPs in the future.

Like Sonic the hedgehog or PACMAN for example.

Reactions: therock
Status
Not open for further replies.