Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 405 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a deck and I love all the insider info and speculation, but I feel like it's early enough in the process that 4 worlds could become 6 worlds or half a land could get completely scrapped. Correct? I feel like things are probably very fluid at the moment.

Not to be a deck and I love all the insider info and speculation, but I feel like it's early enough in the process that 4 worlds could become 6 worlds or half a land could get completely scrapped. Correct? I feel like things are probably very fluid at the moment.

The worlds should be a lock, what's inside them is more fluid.

Reactions: jrn14

Things can always change, but it's better to be realistic about where we stand.

This is the thing that I think is confusing people. A "world" will consist of different "lands," and those "lands" are likely closer aligned to Diagon than Marvel Super Hero Island. Ironically, the structure is probably more akin to Epcot with its "Future World" and "World Showcase" each holding multiple pavilions (ie - lands), that have their own shops, restaurants, and attractions.

Exactly. A "World" can be like the existing Wizarding World at UOR with that world taking up three lands: London, Diagon, and Hogsmeade.

There's a drop dead date but things are fluid for a long time, you'd be surprised.

The patent, seems more as if it'd have the ability to rotate on a three-car system (in the patent), and would use a form of extension beam to allow the cars to be stretched out for them to be pulled into the environment further.

Reactions: Magic-Man
What in the....... I don't get this patent.
Click the link for the FULL document for some more details. It's long and obtuse as always but it looks to be a ride system that involves a central hub that travels along a track with the ride vehicles attached to the hub by arms that rotate and turn both around the hub and individually pivot around the arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.