Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 404 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what about like RP1 or Dr. Dolittle ... I feel like they wouldn't get their own worlds and wouldn't fit into the others.

I mean what about like RP1 or Dr. Dolittle

Which is the reason I'm adamant neither of them will be in the new park. MAYBE Dolittle could fit in the "Monsters" area (maybe).

But I think there's a negative chance of Ready Player 1. The movie wasn't hugely successful, wasn't well loved, and will be 5 years old at the very least when the park opens.

Which is the reason I'm adamant neither of them will be in the new park. MAYBE Dolittle could fit in the "Monsters" area (maybe).

But I think there's a negative chance of Ready Player 1. The movie wasn't hugely successful, wasn't well loved, and will be 5 years old at the very least when the park opens.

I'm also doubting RP1. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have it, but what rides would fit the IP?

I would guess more like 5 or 6 lands. The 4-lands thing was a misunderstanding of a hint from TPU and is not based on any actual rumor or evidence.

And the lands don't have to be so rigid either. "Fantasyland" in Magic Kingdom isn't called Walt Disney Animation Land, so nothing tells me there will be a "DreamWorks Animation Land" at 4th gate. Instead, I expect more generalized terms for some of the lands as way to incorporate multiple properties.

In other words, HTTYD and Trolls may very well be in two completely different lands, one based on adventure and the other as a kids land. And things like Dr. Dolittle could work in a kids land just fine. For example.

How would you make the land any bigger? I guess you could add a new ride or two (or three, if we're lucky), but that still wouldn't take up much space. Pokemon and Zelda are probably out at this point in time.

Give each of the three main rides more of their own area. So Mario, Yoshi, and DK as more separate entities

The 4-lands thing was a misunderstanding of a hint from TPU and is not based on any actual rumor or evidence.

I would politely disagree.

Reactions: HPFred
Reactions: therock
What’s a land? What’s a world? Lots of questions.
This is the thing that I think is confusing people. A "world" will consist of different "lands," and those "lands" are likely closer aligned to Diagon than Marvel Super Hero Island. Ironically, the structure is probably more akin to Epcot with its "Future World" and "World Showcase" each holding multiple pavilions (ie - lands), that have their own shops, restaurants, and attractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.