First time universal, August for 18 days | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

First time universal, August for 18 days

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
14 days in april 2020 is also an option for us.
Then we are 100% shure that the HP coasters will be open.
Climat is better.
And one day Disney for StarWars land is then a must for me.
We only go once every 5 years to another continent.
So do both is not an option.

14 days in april 2020 is also an option for us.
Then we are 100% shure that the HP coasters will be open.
Climat is better.
And one day Disney for StarWars land is then a must for me.
We only go once every 5 years to another continent.
So do both is not an option.
Sounds like a good idea. Just make sure you avoid the weeks before and after Easter if you can. Crowds levels are crazy then.

Reactions: natespf
Peak level crowds is a no go.
Thanks, I can adapt to the weather by taking a long break.
But I can not beat peak level crowds with our budget.

Today I saw that the std room cabana bay is the same price as the 2 bedroom room in endless summer. There are also cheaper food options close to the resort.
More floorspace and a table for four. Also a microwave.
But will the transportation be as good?
Will it be completely finished by then?

I think everyone else has already said this, but 14 days at Universal is way too much. I would think 5-6 at the absolute most and even that's pushing it.

In 3 solid days, you could cover all of USF + IoA. Add in another day for Volcano Bay and another just because. That's 5 right there.

If you're planning a Disney trip alongside the Universal part, 18 days in Orlando makes a lot more sense.

Reactions: truejonas
We already did a 21 day Disney holiday in Orlando. So we have a good idea of what to expect.
Last season we had annual passes at phantasialand and went at least 8 times (it's a 3 hour drive for us).
So is 14 day's ticket to parks a lot, yes it is. But we love theme parks. And in Florida, we do them only in a relaxed way.

This time we want to concentrate on universal.
This is also a holliday where we want to relax, not a short break.
So resting at the pool is a big part of the holliday, and in universal we can pool hop.
When we did Disney in Europe, it was for max. 3 day's.
But then we came back extremely tired.
The 21 day's WDW we came back with plenty of energy.

If possible I also want to see a rocket launch during our visit (there is atlas V lauch in august, but no exact date yet).
One or two day's shopping.
And if we are at day 7 and we have the feeling that we saw everything, then we can still add SW and BG.

We already did a 21 day Disney holiday in Orlando. So we have a good idea of what to expect.
Last season we had annual passes at phantasialand and went at least 8 times (it's a 3 hour drive for us).
So is 14 day's ticket to parks a lot, yes it is. But we love theme parks. And in Florida, we do them only in a relaxed way.

So resting at the pool is a big part of the holliday, and in universal we can pool hop.

If possible I also want to see a rocket launch during our visit (there is atlas V lauch in august, but no exact date yet).
And if we are at day 7 and we have the feeling that we saw everything, then we can still add SW and BG.
And that folks is the way to tour.
You are going to have a great time

And that folks is the way to tour.
You are going to have a great time[/QUOT

This.:thumbsup:......My sentiments exactly.
This:thumbsup:....My sentiments exactly.

Last edited: