Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

First time universal, August for 18 days

14 days in april 2020 is also an option for us.
Then we are 100% shure that the HP coasters will be open.
Climat is better.
And one day Disney for StarWars land is then a must for me.
We only go once every 5 years to another continent.
So do both is not an option.

14 days in april 2020 is also an option for us.
Then we are 100% shure that the HP coasters will be open.
Climat is better.
And one day Disney for StarWars land is then a must for me.
We only go once every 5 years to another continent.
So do both is not an option.
Sounds like a good idea. Just make sure you avoid the weeks before and after Easter if you can. Crowds levels are crazy then.

Peak level crowds is a no go.
Thanks, I can adapt to the weather by taking a long break.
But I can not beat peak level crowds with our budget.

Today I saw that the std room cabana bay is the same price as the 2 bedroom room in endless summer. There are also cheaper food options close to the resort.
More floorspace and a table for four. Also a microwave.
But will the transportation be as good?
Will it be completely finished by then?

I think everyone else has already said this, but 14 days at Universal is way too much. I would think 5-6 at the absolute most and even that's pushing it.

In 3 solid days, you could cover all of USF + IoA. Add in another day for Volcano Bay and another just because. That's 5 right there.

If you're planning a Disney trip alongside the Universal part, 18 days in Orlando makes a lot more sense.

We already did a 21 day Disney holiday in Orlando. So we have a good idea of what to expect.
Last season we had annual passes at phantasialand and went at least 8 times (it's a 3 hour drive for us).
So is 14 day's ticket to parks a lot, yes it is. But we love theme parks. And in Florida, we do them only in a relaxed way.

This time we want to concentrate on universal.
This is also a holliday where we want to relax, not a short break.
So resting at the pool is a big part of the holliday, and in universal we can pool hop.
When we did Disney in Europe, it was for max. 3 day's.
But then we came back extremely tired.
The 21 day's WDW we came back with plenty of energy.

If possible I also want to see a rocket launch during our visit (there is atlas V lauch in august, but no exact date yet).
One or two day's shopping.
And if we are at day 7 and we have the feeling that we saw everything, then we can still add SW and BG.

We already did a 21 day Disney holiday in Orlando. So we have a good idea of what to expect.
Last season we had annual passes at phantasialand and went at least 8 times (it's a 3 hour drive for us).
So is 14 day's ticket to parks a lot, yes it is. But we love theme parks. And in Florida, we do them only in a relaxed way.

So resting at the pool is a big part of the holliday, and in universal we can pool hop.

If possible I also want to see a rocket launch during our visit (there is atlas V lauch in august, but no exact date yet).
And if we are at day 7 and we have the feeling that we saw everything, then we can still add SW and BG.
And that folks is the way to tour.
You are going to have a great time

And that folks is the way to tour.
You are going to have a great time[/QUOT

This.:thumbsup:......My sentiments exactly.
This:thumbsup:....My sentiments exactly.

Last edited: