Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

So about the name and theme. The thought just randomly came to me.

Phoenix.

Just get rid of the monstrosity of a looping ship and give the name to a attraction that’s worthy.

Honestly, that would be great
I am excited for RMC GWAZI, and I am wondering if since BGW is getting the S & S swing this year if that after Gwazi they would get the swing, Seems like a pattern with SEAS lately.
Does anyone know what type of RMC GWAZI will be or the inversions off bat I forgot, since lot of music blasting in my head last few days for MMW in Miami, Plus, seems a lot of people here for all the house music are coaster lovers too & of course BGT RMC GWAZI, is being talked about a lot.

Hello I’m new to this forum! I’m excited for rmc Gwazi! Busch gardens it’s a top park with that addition. 1) I think they should keep the Gwazi name since Gwazi is a lion/tiger hybrid and it is a hybrid coaster but I can also see uproar since they patent the name. 2) after Gwazi I would like a giga coaster in the park.it will be such a great lineup tbh!