Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tigris Launch Coaster - Opening 2019

I think it's worth mentioning, that only one Six Flags park has this type of roller coaster. And that was in 2012.

These coasters really aren't as common as everyone is making them out to be.
So far. There's 4 in the US, 9 total worldwide. But I expect many smaller parks will add them as they are compact and easy to install.

Good point, I suppose I was also thinking about the free flys, the Larson loopers and the skyline attractions stuff that they all call coasters. My comment is more in reference to the fact that bgt seems to be keeping the news on this low key.
In my opinion, they don't want all the new people coming until next year...This is merely something new to spark interest for locals and get people coming to the festivals

I really think RMC Gwazi is going to attract some folks that have never been/haven't been in a while to Busch Gardens

Considering several local Tampa news outlets have been sharing updates about the coaster (especially since the construction tour on Valentine's Day), I wouldn't call it low key. Maybe beyond the Florida market area perhaps.

In my opinion, they don't want all the new people coming until next year...This is merely something new to spark interest for locals and get people coming to the festivals

I really think RMC Gwazi is going to attract some folks that have never been/haven't been in a while to Busch Gardens

:clap:

I’m looking forward to riding it once. Anything new is exciting to me. Luckily I was already planning on heading there the week after for Food and Wine anyway. Yay!

I’m looking forward to riding it once. Anything new is exciting to me. Luckily I was already planning on heading there the week after for Food and Wine anyway. Yay!
Yeah, new is exciting, it's just not exciting enough to get me there this year when I know Gwazi is happening next year :lol:

On second thought, I probably will ride it this year when I go for HOS.