Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Looks like Ifrit is referencing the same. I've never experienced this maze. Is there anything from the more recent years that you guys think is comparable to Nightingales?

Body Collectors but they’re banshees and girls in war like settings - or in this case the Coliseum of Ancient Rome

On the new clue, assuming that Lance Henriksen is the link between the two, I found a 1989 movie called Horror Show which is about an executed killer haunting the house where a policeman lives with his wife and children. A bit tenuous, but that could link to the clue. However, it's even more obscure than Pumpkinhead, so who knows!

Or, the link could be movies directed by Stan Winston, and we are getting a house based on 'A Gnome Named Gnorm.'

Last edited:
At the risk of setting these boards on fire (since I'm pretty sure it is NOT the answer)...Bill Hader plays the voice of Mickey in that episode, and he's set to star in....

(god, do I really want to do this?)

....He's set to be old Richie in IT Chapter 2.

I thought this clue would be easy...

Ya'll need to watch more horror.

I mean...I have another guess, but I'm pretty sure it IS the answer.

Am I correct in that the title of this episode is the important part? More specifically, an alternate way to write the title?

I mean...I have another guess, but I'm pretty sure it IS the answer.

Am I correct in that the title of this episode is the important part? More specifically, an alternate way to write the title?
Nope.

I don't even know the episode it's pulled from...

This clue makes me want a Boogieman original!

Edit: Adding some guesses to Legacy’s clue, assuming it’s regarding a father being part of a horror movie’s central plot...

First I want to say Twin Peaks, but Legacy already mentioned he’d be shocked to ever see that IP. There’s also Rosemary’s Baby (the devil is the father), The Hills Have Eyes (the father is the leader of the clan), and Amityville Horror (the father is possessed to kill his family).

Last edited:
Amityville Horror (the father is possessed to kill his family).

The BB restaurant is located on Ocean Avenue. Guess the name of the street that the Amityville Horror supposedly took place on?

Also, I saw this on the Wikipedia page for the original book: One of the famous features of the Amityville Horror films is the distinctive pumpkin head appearance of the house.

Pumpkin head eh?

Edit: Never mind, I went back and Amityville was mentioned in relation to the first Bob clue. @Legacy has said the answer to this one was not mentioned when discussing that clue.

Last edited:
Orphan :grin:

I looked it up and some horror films about dads include Amityville, The Omen, Pet Semetary, and Eraserhead. Hills Have Eyes fits too but it’s been mentioned

here's the gif if you guys can't see
tenor.gif
Rosemary's Baby? I don't know that it would make a good house or if Universal would want to work with Polanski.

This clue makes me want a Boogieman original!

Edit: Adding some guesses to Legacy’s clue, assuming it’s regarding a father being part of a horror movie’s central plot...

First I want to say Twin Peaks, but Legacy already mentioned he’d be shocked to ever see that IP. There’s also Rosemary’s Baby (the devil is the father), The Hills Have Eyes (the father is the leader of the clan), and Amityville Horror (the father is possessed to kill his family).

This one makes the most sense to me. At first I thought Pet Cemetery (not the new one) but I remembered that’s not possible, but the dad in Amityville does get possessed-and there is a little girl in that one too, her role was more prominent in the remake though, like the little girl in the gif maybe??

Editing to ask generally does anyone know what the reception was like for The People Under The Stairs? That was waaay before my time at HHN, but if I remember correctly there’s a God awful character named Daddy in that one.

Last edited: