Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Nightingales: Blood Pit

Wonder if this will be cast like the original in that the cast is predominantly all girls as the Nightingales with a couple guys as gladiators. I’m just excited to see those masks return and idk why but I wanna see the Nightingales in togas and stuff like that. Those masks are so freaking scary to look at:afraid:

Another great thing about this house is that it means the 2011 House sequels are kicking off. Hopefully that means more houses out of that year will get franchised soon...

So how bloody we think this house actually gonna be. I only went last year and while there was some gory scenes like scary tales I thought the houses were pretty mild on gore.

They have done some very gory houses in the past so it won't be new territory for them. In fact there use to always be a 'gore' house every year. The past few years have been low on gore though. I wonder if this is somewhat of a reaction to last years comments calling the event too 'PG'.

I am personally pretty excited for this house. I always liked the nightingales story and look. The gladiator scene in 25's Run house was one of my favorites of that house. So combining two very good things here.

“Ancient Rome has suffered its worst drought in centuries. A ruthless emperor has declared the gladiatorial games will continue nonstop until the rains return. The nightingales, a grisly race of creatures, are drawn to the dead and dying. You enter the fray just as the rain begins to fall, recoiling with fear and disgust as the ravenous nightingales feed. Try to survive alongside gladiators, but with nothing to protect you, you’re history.”

The descriptions on the Uni Orlando website (not the HHN site) tend to add another detail or two.
I expect some of that neat rain effect from Seeds last year then

I’m assuming this will be one of the scarier houses this year, like DE last year.
Fingers crossed, I hope they have the same level of fear given into this one as they did with Blood Prey, it's been awhile but it shouldn't be a disappointing, I loved the first house and the concept for this one is very intriguing, hope they give us some sneak peek or some more insight into what will be in the house, should be really cool.

Fingers crossed, I hope they have the same level of fear given into this one as they did with Blood Prey, it's been awhile but it shouldn't be a disappointing, I loved the first house and the concept for this one is very intriguing, hope they give us some sneak peek or some more insight into what will be in the house, should be really cool.

I just hope the higher ups don't mandate that gore be removed for Little Timmy and Suzie. GIT OFF MY LAWN YOU DARN KIDS!

I just hope the higher ups don't mandate that gore be removed for Little Timmy and Suzie. GIT OFF MY LAWN YOU DARN KIDS!
Well Aiello was one to say that they'd never go pg, just because they brought Stranger Things was not to bring a "pg" show, HHN is never gotten soft, they'll crank up the violence but I think it's just other people that complain about content for example what happened Bayou Of Blood, I mean people like that think HHN is supposed to be like Mickey's Not So Scary, they are in the wrong park lol, Nightingales ain't gonna play nice XD

I expect some of that neat rain effect from Seeds last year then

That would be cool. Maybe they’ll take a page out of dead exposure and add some strobe lights too. This won’t be stranger things...it’s safe to say it should be one of the scarier houses.

This house will be cool with that effect, I hope they have almost the same effect feels that Blood Prey house and live up the gore in this one lol, can't wait to see the nightingales again.