Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy

And isn't the AC wonderful?
On a day like today where the feels like hit 111 degrees? Oh yeah. It was beautiful.

We waited probably less than 5 minutes to go inside and sit down. This show seems to have incredible turnaround and seems to be able to do at least 3, if not 4 shows per hour with about 150-200 people inside per show (just a guesstimate, possible there was more). The show also operates more as a ride than a show since there's no live performers, so it runs from park open to park close unlike other shows, which have set show times.

On a day like today where the feels like hit 111 degrees? Oh yeah. It was beautiful.

We waited probably less than 5 minutes to go inside and sit down. This show seems to have incredible turnaround and seems to be able to do at least 3, if not 4 shows per hour with about 150-200 people inside per show (just a guesstimate, possible there was more). The show also operates more as a ride than a show since there's no live performers, so it runs from park open to park close unlike other shows, which have set show times.

Yup. It also made me nostalgic for those solid B ticket attractions as you described. They don't make many like that anymore and it's really what a few parks have been missing to flesh out the days, especially when there's huge lines for the mains. Stuff like Legend of the Lion King, Timekeeper, yes, even The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow.

Yup. It also made me nostalgic for those solid B ticket attractions as you described. They don't make many like that anymore and it's really what a few parks have been missing to flesh out the days, especially when there's huge lines for the mains. Stuff like Legend of the Lion King, Timekeeper, yes, even The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow.
Awesome Planet is coming soon as well, so there's another one. But overall, I agree. I get people want the big rides, but the smaller things help fill out the roster.