Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

It’s still just CM previews right? Not General softs? Seems like with how finished the land is, we’re likely to get those before the 29th but after AP previews.

Me: "Oh hey menu for Oga's is up for DHS."
*No mugs*
Also me:
giphy.gif

What. are. they. thinking?

I was ready to spend 35-40 for drinks because they had mugs and one of them didn't even have alcohol. This is clearly a missed opportunity when I'm sure they want to recoup costs.

Literally the only Merch I was planning on buying. I collect tiki mugs and thought the battle of Endor mug was really clever. I also like doing beer tasting parties, and the rancor teeth would be great.

Hopefully they make it over eventually...

Looks like Virtual Queues could be coming, if the land reaches capacity: Virtual Queue "Boarding Groups" to be Used for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios - Blog Mickey

(Apologies if posted already, had a look through the past couple of pages and didn't see it mentioned)
They did use that for GESWL at Disneyland. It lasted for all of two hours on the first day.....But yes, better chance it will be needed at DHS, a park with only 6 rides.

Totally going to a preview for my job on the 17th. Hopefully the lightsaber experience is open, I'm ready to give all of my money to the mouse.

Oga's reservations booked, looks like Savi is pretty free on opening day so I'm guessing one can wait till closer to visiting to book.

Nice! Looks like DHS's version allows you to book almost 6 months out, while at DL, you can only book 45 days out.

Are kids under 21 allowed in Oga's? What about strollers?

If it's the same as DL, you can brings kids. I brought my kids in with me. Of course, you need to be 21+ to order alcoholic drinks. Strollers need to be parked outside.

Nice! Looks like DHS's version allows you to book almost 6 months out, while at DL, you can only book 45 days out.

If it's the same as DL, you can brings kids. I brought my kids in with me. Of course, you need to be 21+ to order alcoholic drinks. Strollers need to be parked outside.
Reservations at DL Oga's are still only 14 days. Rumor is that was going to be extended but as of today it is only 14 days out.