Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Sony would've made a ton of money on a GB shirt though just like how the Stranger Things shirts were everywhere last year.
Yeah it’s weird they didn’t get their own shirt. I’m sure the current GB merch in the shops will see an uptick in sales though. I’ll be wearing my Venkman glow in the dark shirt I picked up at USF.

Is anybody else surprised by the lack of Us merch? I know I'm in the minority of people who are excited for the maze, but I was hoping for some merch :(
Also, hi! Long time lurker, first time poster here! I'm currently counting down the hours until the employee preview next week.
I'm not surprised at all considering it was a late addition. Probably didn't have a lot of time.

Is anybody else surprised by the lack of Us merch? I know I'm in the minority of people who are excited for the maze, but I was hoping for some merch :(
Also, hi! Long time lurker, first time poster here! I'm currently counting down the hours until the employee preview next week.

I'm sure there will be more merchandise added to the store in the next few days. Hopefully.

Well...this is a thing...

Edit: Sorry. Didn’t notice this was on the previous page. Either way, it deserves a bump. We moved on way too quickly to talking about merch again

Target has a Baskin Robbins USS Butterscotch. Vanilla with butterscotch chunks. It's not bad but I'm hoping we get the ridiculous waffles sails and everything (i know, probably too much to ask)
My target has always been out of it so I never got to try it! And yes that is exactly what I am hoping for!

I'm actually surprised there's no Corpses merch. Hoping there's some in the Tribute store.

Anyone thinking we see the arcade games come back with the theme seemingly being arcades?

If all goes according to plan, things will be different next year. Unfortunately things were what they were this year with this thread, but the event is almost here which means speculation thread is almost done anyway and we'll be on to HHN 29 Discussion. :thumbsup:

A little joke about the pizza debate--it's an impossible job keeping this thread in line but you, Joe, Brian et al do it remarkably well. Still head and shoulders above Magic, Dis, MiceChat or any other boards I've seen.

There is a significant amount of time between designing, ordering, and producing shirts. The fact that Us was relatively last minute makes that turn-around time to be very difficult.

But there's soooo muccchhh cheeeeeeeseeeeee

Giordanos-fixed-1024x576.jpg

95% cheese. 3% crust. 2% sauce/toppings.

Math checks out to me.

As a Wisconsinite, this looks like heaven.

After the initial 11AM forecast, they just revised their 11am intensity forecast to a major category 3 hitting central Florida.

151450_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

European model (often regarded as most accurate):

ecmwf_z500_mslp_us_fh0-240.gif

American model:

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_fh6-150.gif